Apply now for admission to full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in General and Finance at the Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM)-New Delhi.
The Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM)-New Delhi has declared an official notification welcoming all those eligible and interested candidates for admission into full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in General and Finance for the academic session 2017.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You can apply through both online and offline application mode
- Visit to the official website, http://www.Ibsim.ac.in/
- Select on the relevant link
- You will have to enter all the necessary information in a prescribed format
- Click on submission
- You are advised to take a printout of the same for future reference
The Association of Indian Universities (AIU) has recognised the 2 year full-time PGDM as correspondent to an MBA degree by an Indian university.
Those eligible candidates are advised to apply through a prescribed format latest by December 16.
All of you are interested in applying for this course must be a graduate in any discipline from a well known university/institute.
Candidates those who are appearing for the final examination in 2017 are eligible to apply for this course.
You would be seeking admission to LBSIM will be necessary to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT).
Students names would be short-listed based on the CAT score will be called for a Group Discussion (GD), academic and extra-curricular and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
All of you will have to pay Rs 1250 for each application form.
How to apply:
|Final date for the submission of an application form||Saturday, December 16|