KVPY or we can say Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna is one of the first national programmes of Fellowship in the field of science which is being funded by Department of Science and Technology by Government of India. The main aim to run this program is motivating students for pursuing courses in basic science.
This KVPY exam identifies talented students with aptitude and research in the field of science which let them know about their academic potential and ability, which encouraging the students for being involved in science courses and making the career in same. This field helps in the development of our country with best scientific minds to perform various research projects for the welfare of a nation.
Students who are studying in 11th, 12th or the first year of an undergraduate program in the field of Basic science like B.Sc, B.Math, B.S, B.Stat, M.S in the subjects of Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, etc. are eligible for applying in this program. Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore is responsible for regulating KVPY fellowship programme and for having fellowship, candidate has to pass both aptitude test and interview round.
The KVPY Application Form 2019 will be issued during the second week of July 2019. Forgetting an application form, you can visit the official site of KVPY and fill it up online. Candidates have only one option for filling KVPY application form 2019 which is the online mode. Application form last date is by the second week of August 2019. The eligible candidates should be the citizen of India; students from any other country cannot attempt for this scholarship.
In the KVPY application form 2019, candidates have to upload their scanned passport size photograph, caste or medical certificate, and signature before starting to fill other details of the application form. Students who are from general category have to pay 1000 INR and the students belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category will have to pay 500 INR as a registration fee.
Before filling KVPY application form 2019, read every instruction, for not making any mistake which can lead towards the rejection of application form. Admit card will be issued only those students who will successfully fill and submit the application form on official website of KVPY.
According to KVPY guidelines, eligibility of students divided into three primary streams named as SA, SB, SX and the exam scheduled in November 2019.
- SA: Those students who have passed class XI are eligible for this stream.
- SB: Those students who have passed class XII are available for this stream.
- SX: Those students who are pursuing the first year of BSc. are eligible to apply in this stream.
Critical points of KVPY Application form 2019
|Exam Name||Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna (KVPY)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Authority conducting exam||Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc)|
|Issue date of KVPY Application form||In 2nd week of July 2019|
|Last date for submitting Application form||In 2nd week of August 2019|
|Scheduled date of KVPY exam||In 1st week of November 2019|
How to fill Application form of KVPY 2019
There are four parts in this application form which you have to complete step wise step; we are here going to discuss each level with all necessary details.
Step – 1 : Registration
The first step to fill KVPY application form is registration procedure for this –
* First of all, visit the official website of KVPY.
* At the top side of the page, you will see a tab of an Application form, click on it.
* Next, download the online Application form of 2019.
* After it clicks on the option saying “click here for New registration.”
* Now, enter all of the necessary details like Name, Phone number, Email ID, Date of Birth, etc.
* At last click on the option of submit.
* As soon as submission completes, the candidate will get an email with username and password on their registered Phone number and email address.
Step – 2: Filling necessary Details
In this next step, you are required to fill up all necessary or essential details asked in this application form.
* After registration gets complete, use your username and password provided to you and enter it in the login column.
* Next in terms KVPY application form you are required to fill your personal and academic details correctly.
Step – 3: Uploading scanned documents
Now, you have to upload all of the asked documents after scanning.
* When you fill up all necessary details within application form, go through the section of documents where you are required to upload scanned photograph and signature in the JPEG and JPG format.
* The maximum size limit for uploading JPEG images is 80 Kb and for uploading PDF documents, it should not be more than 300 Kb.
Step – 4: Pay registration fees
* You can pay your application fees online by using the credit card, debit card, net banking or through challan, after uploading all necessary documents.
* Candidates falling under SC/ ST /PWD category have to pay INR 500 while the candidates belonging to General/ OBC category have to pay INR 1000 as application fees.
Step – 5: Submission of application form
* At last students has to preview their application form for any mistake before submitting as after submission no changes can be liable.
* Now, provide the way to the KVPY. We also advise you to download and have a print of submitted KVPY application form for your future reference.
Mandatory details to be filled in Application Form of KVPY 2019
Below in the table we are providing all of the necessary details to be mentioned within the Application Form.
|Asked Details||Criteria of filling|
|Name of the candidate||These details should be same as mentioned on the records of SSC or X standard marksheet.|
|Date of Birth||The format of date of birth should be DD/ MM/ YY|
|Address||Mention your exact current and permanent address.|
|Category||Choose the particular category which you belong General/ OBC/ SC/ ST|
|Marital Status||Choose your current status married or unmarried.|
|Gender||Enter your gender either male or female|
|Mobile number||Enter your valid mobile number|
|Email address||Enter your valid Email address|
|Person with disability||Select from two option Yes or No|
This is everything about application form of KVPY 2019 which the students want to know. Post your further queries in the comment section to get help from our experts.