Applicants are called in for admissions into Kuvempu University for its M.Phil program. Here in this article you would get complete details about Kuvempu University M.Phil Admissions 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, admission process, exam dates, etc.
Kuvempu University is a UGC tied up institution which offers a number of PG and doctorate programs under the departments of Science, Arts, Commerce, Education and Law. It was founded in 1967 and is a member of the AIU (Association of the Indian Universities) and offer PG and research programs in a number of fields.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You need to have completed your Master’s degree in the relevant or similar subjects with at least 55% of total marks.
- If the subject in which the candidates desires to pursue is other than the one studied in PG but is an inter-disciplinary subject, you would be eligible if recommended by M.Phil Committee and Board of Studies of the subject.
- ST/SC candidates who are in service on regular basis before 31st March 1992 as teachers in university and college departments need to have cleared PG degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- First you would have to visit the official website of the university and register by downloading the application form.
- The completely filled up application forms along with fee and educational qualification certificates need to be sent to the chairperson of the concerned department. The fees need to be submitted by DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favor of “Finance Officer, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta”
- You would have to submit the following original documents to the university at the time of final admission:
- Marksheets and Certificates of 10th and 12th standard.
- Proof of work experience
- Certificate of graduation and post-graduation degree.
- Caste certificate of SC/ST
- After finishing the registration process, you need to appear for a written test. Your performance in the entrance test as well as qualifying exam, both would be taken into consideration for final selection of the students into M.Phil program (weightage of qualifying exam and entrance test would be 50:50)
- The entrance test would be conducted for a duration of 75 minutes and of 100 marks. Questions in the test would be from the syllabus of PG subjects and research methodology. You need to have a minimum total of 40% for general category whereas 35% for ST/SC category in the entrance test.
- Those of you who have cleared UGC-CSIR/UGC/GRE/GATE or are working as teachers in FIP/QIP or project and funded to any teacher of UGC approved agency/department of Government of India/Foreign countries would be exempted from the entrance test.
Admissions into M.Phil program is done based on the candidates performance in the qualifying exam and marks secured in the entrance exam which would be organized by the university.
Those of you who meet the eligibility criteria need to register yourself for admission into M.Phil program by filling up the application form and submitting it along with the processing fee.
Kuvempu University M.Phil Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Registration Begins||01st Aug, 2017|
|Registration Ends||30th Aug, 2017|
|Results||30th Aug, 2017|
Kuvempu University M.Phil Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|English||Master of Social Work||Applied Botany|
|Hindi||Journalism & Mass Communication||Applied Zoology|
|Kannada||History and Archaeology||Wildlife Management|
|Sociology||Library and Information Science||Bio-chemistry|
|Physics||Earth Science and Resource Mgmt.||Environmental Science|
|Electronics||Biotechnology and Bioinformatics||Physical Education|
|Education||Water Management and Water Harvesting||Nano-Science and Technology|