The admit cards for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) will be declared on 20 October. The exam is planned to be held on November 5&19.
The admit card for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) Would be declared on October 20.All of you who have registered for the same, are requested to download their individual cards from the official website www.keralapareekshabhavn.in. The exam is held by the government of Kerala to select the candidates for variety of vacant posts of teacher in government schools of Kerala state.
Separate test will be held to select teachers for the under mentioned categories:
- class I (junior primary classes)
- class II (higher primary classes)
- class III (high school classes)
- class IV (for language teachers – Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu (up to UP classes), expert teachers (art and craft) and Physical Education teachers
- The exam is planned to be held on November 5 and 19. The ways of the examination is entrusted with Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala.
Teacher for junior primary classes (class I):
- Higher secondary/senior secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 45% marks and 2yrs of Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) or two-years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Higher secondary/senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and 4yrs Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or 2 yrs diploma in Education (Special Education)
Teacher for upper primary classes (class II):
- BA/BSc/BCom with minimum marks of 45 % and two-years diploma in Elementary Education Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) or 1 year Bachelor in Education (BEd)
- Higher secondary/senior secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50 per cent marks and four-year Bachelor in Elementary Education or BA/BSc/BEd
Teacher for high school classes (class III):
- BA/BSc/BCom with minimum 45% scores and a BEd degree in the subject concerned
- For zoology,chemistry,physics, botany and mathematics, all of you who have MSc Ed degree in the subject concerned with not lower than 50 per cent marks from one of the regional organization of education sponsored by NCERT would be eligible to apply
Language teacher up to higher primary classes (class IV):
- All of you who have acquired qualifications for the posts of language teachers of Urdu, Sanskrit , Hindi and Arabic (up to higher primary level), specialist teachers and physical education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of KERALA EDUCATION ACT AND RULES are eligible to apply
- All of those Candidates, who have acquired certificate/ diploma/ degree in teaching in any subject, and are agreed by universities/NCTE/ Board of Examinations/ Government of Kerala, are eligible to apply
How to apply:
All those eligible and interested, students are required to apply at the official website.