KRLMPCA PGCET 2018 stands for The Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Colleges Association Post Graduate Common Entrance Test.
The Association conducts 2 Entrance Tests for their seats in PG and UG available with their Member Institutions.
The PG CET is normally conducted in the month of February every year followed by Counseling while the UG CET being conducted in the month of May every year followed by counselling.
The Calendar of Events for both PG and UG is displayed every year at the appropriate time on the portal.
The Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Colleges Association (KRLMPCA), Bangalore is functioning since January 2004.
It caters the needs of candidates who plan for the career in areas of Medical, Dental and engineering.
This is with particular reference to Minority candidates of Karnataka. The Association determines the eligibility of those candidates who appear for Entrance Test.
This Association is having 10 Dental Colleges, 9 Medical Colleges and 16 Engineering Colleges as its members.
In this article, you can find complete details on KRLMPCA PGCET 2018 such as its exam dates, application form details, how to apply, syllabus, exam pattern and other latest notification.
Applications have been solicited by Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA), Bangalore, and Karnataka for admission to PG Degree and Diploma courses in Medical and Dental subjects in member Colleges for the academic year 2018-19. Admission to the courses here is done through the Post Graduate Entrance Test only.
|KRLMPCA PGCET 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Colleges Association Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||KRLMPCA PGCET|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Colleges Association|
|Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
KRLMPCA PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate who fulfil the following criteria will prove to be eligible to appear for the entrance test:
- He / She is a Citizen of India. He / She should have studied and passed the course of MBBS / BDS degree in a college recognized by Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and Government of India.
- Candidate must have secured MBBS/BDS degree from a University established by law in India. Candidates must fulfill all admission requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI.
- Candidate should have completed or is completing compulsory rotatory internship on or before 30th April of the year in which application for entrance test is called for subject to completion of internship course.
KRLMPCA PGCET 2018 Application Form
- KRLMPCA PGCET 2018 application forms made available on this link and are downloadable. This link is: http://www.kmca.info/2016/PGApplicationForm2015.pdf
- The applications should be submitted before the last date of application post which it will not be accepted.
- Every filled application should be accompanied with the demand draft for Rs.1500/- drawn in favor of KRLMPCA payable at Bangalore, a copy of provisional degree certificate, a copy of mark sheet of each year of MBBS/BDS and Internship certificate-if completed. All the copies should be self-attested.
- Now this filled application along with all enclosures and demand draft of Rs.1500/- should be sent by courier or speed post only to the below-mentioned address:
- The Chief Examiner, KRLMPCA (Regd), Flat No-143, 4th Floor, Suryamukhi, Garden Apartments, # 21, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore-560001.
- This application should reach the address on or before mentioned time and date.
- The applications are normally made available in January and exam is conducted in February every year. So candidates should be vigilant during this period.
KRLMPCA PGCET 2018 Exam Pattern
The test will be for maximum marks of 200 and the time allotted is 180 minutes. The entrance test will be conducted in English.
Questions will be multiple choice type, each having four alternatives with one correct answer or maximum accurate answer which should be opted.
Each question carries one mark. No mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking. There would be no negative valuation.
Any communication in person will not be accepted by KRLMPCA during the exam and after the last date, as indicated Ratings will not be given to the candidates securing less than 50% of marks in this entrance test.
KRLMPCA PGCET 2018 Preparation Tips
Students are expected to go through the syllabus properly and be thorough with their concepts.
They should be well prepared with all that is learnt in graduation. They should go through previous years question papers and also solve them.
They should try and make use of material available online and also should be vigilant about the latest relevant news.
The key to success in entrance exams is always timing. So students should try and focus on solving questions with a timer as per actual exam.
This will help them understand where they are lagging behind and can improve on it before the exam.
This also increases their confidence and helps in facing the actual exam successfully. Mock exams help greatly for this.
KRLMPCA PGCET 2018 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Downloading and filling up the online application form starts||December 2017|
|Last date to download and filling up the application form||December 2017|
|Last date for receipt of filled application||December 2017|
|Download of admission ticket||January 2018|
|Date of KRLMPCA PGCET||January 2018|
|Publication of key answers||February 2018|