KRLMPCA Medical 2018 – The Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Common Entrance Test popularly called as KRLMPCA CET 2018 is a national level exam
This medical exam is organized to offer admission to aspirants in various medical courses like MBBS and BDS programs.T
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You need to pass in Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually to apply for the examination.
- You need to score a minimum of at least 50% of marks in Higher Secondary Examination in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects taken together to apply for the examination (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category and 45% in case of PH category).
- Those of you appearing for Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination can also apply for the examination.
- The test comprises of 3 sections:
- The paper consist of 180 multiple choice questions (60 in each section)
- Time for the paper is 3 hours (60 minutes for each)
- No marks of yours would be deducted for any wrong answer and 1 mark would be added for each correct answer.
the hose of you who are interested can fill the application form from April 2018. This exam is organized by the Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association.
KRLMPCA Medical 2018 is being held to enrol individuals like you in as many as 1400 seats in MBBS and 680 seats in BDS program in the colleges in the state of Karnataka. KRLMPCA CET medical entrance exam will be held in the month of May 2018.
|KRLMPCA CET Medical 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||The Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||KRLMPCA CET Medical|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
KRLMPCA CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
You would be eligible for the examination only if you satisfy the following condition:
KRLMPCA CET 2018 Application form
Those of you who are interested need to fill and submit the application form of KRLMPCA CET 2018.
Steps for applying for KRLMPCA CET form are mentioned below:
Step 1: You would have to visit www.kmca.info to register for the examination.
Step 2: You would have to fill your personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the form and submit it.
Step 3: You would have to pay your application fees through DD in favour of KRLMPCA as an Application Fee, payable at Bangalore.
Step 4: You need to download your application and send it along with DD to the following address:
The Chief Examiner Officer,
Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority
Professional Colleges Association,
KRLMPCA Flat no.143, 4th Floor, ‘’Suryamukhi’’,
Garden Apartments, #21, Vittal Mallya Road,
Bangalore- 560001 Karnataka
You would have to pay your application fees of Rs 1000/- through DD in favour of KRLMPCA as an Application Fee, payable at Bangalore.
KRLMPCA CET 2018 Exam Pattern
KRLMPCA CET Medical 2018 Exam Dates
|KRLMPCA CET Medical Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Issue of Application Forms||First week of April 2018|
|Last date of receipt of Applications||First week of May 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2018|
|KRLMPCA Medical Exam||Last week of May 2018|
|Result date of KRLMPCA Medical||2nd week of June 2018|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates