KMAT 2018 Admit Card will release in the 3rd week of May 2018. An exam will be conducted after a week i.e 4th week of May 2018.
Students can download KMAT 2018 admit card through online mode. As it’s an entry gate to enter an examination hall. If candidates forget the admit card during their examination, they won’t be able to appear for an exam.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Visit the official website of KMAT (www.kmatindia.com)
- The link will redirect you to a new window.
- Students need to fill all the details.
- Click on the “Download/View KMAT 2018 Admit Card”.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates need to take printout.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card for future purposes.
- Candidate’s Name.
- Candidate’s DOB.
- Candidate’s Enrollment Number.
- Candidate’s Paper.
- The State Code of Eligibility.
- Test Venue.
- Test City.
- Test Date, Time and Duration.
- Space Provided for Candidate’s Photograph.
- Candidate’s Signature.
- Candidates need to report the concerned KMAT authorities.
- Authorities can be reached by phone at +919343996664 / 9343996665.
- Candidates can also reach the authorities through email at email@example.com.
- Candidates unable to call or email the authorities can reach the KMAT office in person.
- PAN Card
- Voter card
- Aadhar Card
- Students should be well versed with exam venue or exam.
- Candidates are instructed that they need to reach their exam venue an hour before.
- All out Station candidates are instructed that they move from their residence at the right time so they can reach the examination hall an hour before.
- All students are given grace time to enter an examination hall, but if any student crosses the time limit then that student won’t be able to appear for an exam.
- Students should carry their admit card & identity proof while coming for an exam.
- There will be a warning bell, 15 minutes prior starting an exam. It means students can get relaxed & can do their last minute preparation.
KMAT (Karnataka Management Aptitude Test) is a state level exam conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). Students can take admission in MBA/PGDM/MCA post graduation program.
Brief Details About KMAT 2018 Admit Card
Students can check online the admit card by visiting an official site of KMAT. Students will also receive a soft copy of KMAY 2018 admit card on their registered Email which they have mentioned it at the time of filing an application form.
Candidate needs to paste their passport size photograph in the provided space after downloading the admit card.
Candidates who have successfully completed their application procedure will be able to download their admit card. An admit card will available only through online mode.
It means students have to download the admit card through an official website of KMAT 2018
Important KMAT 2018 Dates to be Remembered
Exam authorities have shared the tentative schedule for all the students. They can start their preparations accordingly. Students need to check all the information in admit card.
There is a gap of a week between exam & issuing an admit card. Students should know without an admit card, they are not allowed to enter an examination hall.
Candidate needs to check all the relevant information on admit card. (I.E All the information provided is correct or not, spell check is another aspect). If any discrepancies found in Admit card, students can rectify in given mention time.
|Sr No||Exams||Tentative Dates|
|1||KMAT 2018 Admit Card||3rd week of May 2018|
|2||Exam Date||4th week of May 2018|
|3||Result Announcement||2nd week of June 2018|
Procedure to Download KMAT 2018 Admit Card
Students have to follow the easy steps to download their admit card.
Really very simple steps to download your admit card.
Details in KMAT 2018 Admit Card
Each & every information on Admit card is necessary. Students are requested to check each and every information minutely.
As Admit is gate pass to enter the examination hall. (Minute element includes, spell check, all information mention is correct & best to your knowledge).
If any information found incorrect in the process for filing an admission, your admission can get cancel.
Space is provided for Candidate’s passport size photograph. Candidates are required to attach their passport size photograph same as used in KMAT 2018 Application Process.
The Process to Rectify Errors in KMAT 2018 Admit Card
KMAT 2018 admit card or hall ticket is an important document. Without hall ticket, students will not be allowed to enter an examination hall.
Students need to check all information accurately. An admit card information should match; the details mention is registration form should be same.
Any deviation or discrepancy in admits card needs to be rectified immediately. Student should follow the following procedure,
The Secretary – KMAT 2018,
Seshadripuram First Grade College,
CA Site No 26 Yelahanka,
New town Bangalore 560064
ID Proof Along with KMAT 2018 Admit Card
Both admit card & ID proof are mandatory, as some exam inspection may not be allowed student if any of the documents won’t is available to students.
Candidates have to carry their ID proof while entering the examination hall. Students can carry any of these identity cards
Important Instructions to Candidates for KMAT 2018 Exam
All the candidates who will be going to appear for KMAT 2018, they need to go through this article. KMAT score is a step to reach your destination. Students can make a choice of their own colleges. Sharing a few suggestions for smooth functioning.
Notifications for KMAT 2018 Result
After appearing for an exam, next step is results. It’s notified to all the students appearing for KMAT, it will be declared in month of June 2018
A separate copy of the scorecard with photograph will be sent via normal post to the candidate’s registered address.
Further, students need to download their scorecard post few days of results the rank card will be released. Admissions will be declared on merit listing. Students who are qualified will go for the next round of counselling sessions.