KMAT 2018: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is conducted for admission into the Masters/PG courses. It is a state level Entrance Examination. The registration process for KMAT will tentatively start from 1st week of April 2018. The Candidates can get admission in the various courses such as MBA, PGDM, MCA after successfully qualifying the KMAT examination.
More than 150 management colleges in the state of Karnataka offers admission for such professional courses. Below is the complete information about the KMAT important dates, Application form, Eligibility criteria and Exam pattern etc.
KMAT 2018 Exam Dates
The Important KMAT Examination Date 2018 is provided below:
|Commencement of Application Form||1st week of April 2018.|
|Last Date for Application form Filling||2nd week of May 2018.|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2018.|
|Date of Examination||Last week of May 2018.|
|The announcement of Result||2nd week of June 2018.|
KMAT 2018 Application Form
- The KMAT Application Form 2018 will be provided tentatively from the 1st week of April 2018.
- The Application Form 2018 can be filled through online or offline mode.
- Candidates wanting to fill the offline application form can download the application form, from the official website and fill it.
- After filling the form candidates have to pay the fees for the application form and submit it online & offline, only after this the students will get a unique ID on the registered email id.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 as fees for the application form. The fee can be paid through online or offline mode. Payment can be done by Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card/E-wallets and offline payment can be done by demand draft at Bangalore at the below-given address.
Triumph MediaTech (P) Ltd
B 57, Sector 72, Noida 201301
KMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should check the KMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
For MCA Course
- Candidate applying for KMAT should have a Qualifying bachelor degree from a recognised university.
- There is a requirement that a candidate should have studied Mathematics at 10+2 stage or graduate level.
- Aspirants should have Scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
For MBA/PGDM Courses
- Candidate applying for KMAT should have passed the bachelor’s/master degree from a recognised university.
- It is required that candidates should have passed the Qualifying Examination in Engineering/Technology, Management, Commerce, Arts, Social Science or equivalent.
- Aspirants should have secured minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for SC/ST category.
- The candidates who are currently appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for KMAT 2018 examination.
KMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The detailed information about KMAT Exam Pattern 2018 are mentioned below:
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Type of Question||Objective Type|
|No. of Question||120 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks Per Correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||1 Mark Deduction|
The table below shows detail about Subjects and marks allotment:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40||160|
KMAT 2018 Admit Card
- The KMAT Admit Card 2018 will tentatively available to download from the 3rd week of May 2018.
- The KMAT 2018 Admit Card will only be available through online mode.
- After getting the Admit Card, candidates have to paste their passport size photo on the Admit Card.
- At the time of examination, candidates have to compulsorily bring the admit card and a valid ID proof.
KMAT 2018 Result
The KMAT 2018 Result will be tentatively declared in the 2nd week of June 2018 on the official website only through online mode. For checking the results candidates have to visit the official website and enter their application number & date of birth and download the result.
KMAT 2018 Admission Procedure
The KMAT Admission 2018 will start after the results are declared. Candidates will have to apply for various institutes by filling their application form. There is no counselling procedure for KMAT Admission. On the basis of marks secured by candidates in the examination, the participating institutions will shortlist the candidates. The admission procedure will be different for different colleges/institutes. There will be Interview & Group Discussion round for admission.
For any queries and doubts regarding KMAT 2018 drop down a comment below.
List of Other MBA Exams 2018