KLUEEE 2018 Application Form – The Application Form of KLUEEE 2018 has been released on 15th September 2017. The last month for the submission of completely filled applications offline will be 23rd April 2018, and the last date for online submission is 1st May 2018. The KL University will be hosting the Engineering Entrance Exam in the month of May 2018. If the students are interested in taking admission in KL University, they can apply online for KLU EEE 2018 Application form.
Before applying the Application form, Candidates must check the eligibility criteria, age limit, last date of filling the application form, and fees etc. All these details and further information on the application form of the exam are given in this article.
KLUEEE 2018 Application Form Important Dates
|Availability of KLUEEE 2018 Application Form||15th September 2017|
|Last Date to Submit KLUEEE Application Form for Offline Test||23rd April 2018|
|Submission of Application Form for Online Test||1st May 2018|
|Final date to collect the receipt of application form for offline mode||25th April 2018|
|Final date to collect the receipt of application form for online mode||1st May 2018|
|Online Test of KLUEEE 2018 (All India)||4th May – 10th May 2018|
|Offline Test of KLUEEE 2018 (AP & TS candidates)||28th April 2018|
How to Download KLUEEE 2018 Application Form
- The Application Forms can be filled and submitted online as well as offline. The online forms will be available on the official website.
- Visit the link for KLUEEE 2018 Application Form (link here).
- The offline application forms can be obtained from all the sources mentioned on THIS PAGE (kluniversity.in/howto.aspx).
- The candidates can also get the KLU EEE Application Form 2018 in-person as well as via post. To obtain the application forms via post, the candidates need to send a self-addressed envelope to the Admissions office with a DD of Rs 1000. The DD should be in the name of KL University and must be payable at Vijayawada.
- Te address to obtain forms in person and for obtaining them via post is given below:
- The Director, Admissions
KL University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002
- The Director, Admissions
KLUEEE 2018 Application Form –Registration Steps
The candidates who wish to fill the online application form need to use the link mentioned above which will open the official web page where the forms are hosted.
After having reached the official web page, the candidates will see some instructions regarding the online form submission. Read them and press the “Click here to fill the online application” button.
This will open the first Online Form of KLU EEE 2018. The online form will be divided into sections in which the information is to be filled as asked. The details are as follows:
Section 1 – Personal Details:
- This section of the application form will ask for the personal identifying details of the candidates. The details to be submitted will include:
- Date of Birth
- Mother Tongue
- Class X and XII Details
- Native State
- Blood Group
- Parents’ Name
- Details of Extra-curricular and Cultural Activities
Section 2 – Communication Address:
- This section of the KLUEEE 2018 Application Form will ask for the address and other contact details of the candidates.
- Please ensure that all the details submitted in the form are correct and complete.
- The details will include:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mobile Number
Section 3 – Course Options:
- You have to choose the course and stream in this section.
- Further, the candidates will be asked to submit their choice for the Center of Exam in this section. The candidates can choose the option of the online or offline exam.
Section 4 – Qualifying Exam Details:
- Submit the details of the qualifying exam such as Roll Number, Name of School etc in the KLUEEE 2018 Online Application Form.
Section 5 – Academic Record:
- This section will ask for the details of Class X and XII.
Section 6 – Income Details of the Parent:
- Finally, the candidates have to submit the details of income of their parents in this section of the application form.
This completes the preliminaries of the filling of KLUEEE 2018 Online Application Form. As soon as the application form has been released, the candidates will be able to complete the form submission as all the links for the same will be active.
After completing the submission of all this information, upload the following scanned documents in the application form of KLUEEE 2018 shown below in the table. The size of both should not be greater than 1mb. Now the candidates should click submit. Then a registration number will be allocated to all the candidates which will be used in the future. Hence, preserve it.
|Class-X/ 10+2 certificate||–|
|Certificate of qualifying examination||–|
|Disability certificate||If applicable|
In the above registration process, aspirants have to apply a security for the application form by means of a password. Candidates can set the same through security questions or by the email address or through the message on the mobile number which is registered or provided in the Online Application Form of KLU EEE 2018.
All the Candidates have to pay Rs.1000 /- for the Application Form of KLUEEE 2017 via online mode. Application fees will be paid through various methods i.e. Credit Card or Debit Card or through Net Banking. Choose any way of payment and the confirmation message will be received on mobile or on the email account within 48 hours of filling the Application Form of KLU EEE 2017. After the above process is completed, print out the copy of the Application Form for further use.
KLUEEE 2018 Admit Card
The candidates who have submitted KLUEEE 2018 application form successfully will be now able to download the admit card and print it out. The admit card must have with all the candidates at the time of examination as it contains the registration number of the Application Form of KLU EEE 2017.