The Registration for the KLUBSAT 2018 will begin in the month of November 2018. If a candidate has appeared for ICET or MAT or CAT or XAT, he can apply for admission on the basis of marks scored in these exams. He does not have to appear for the KLUBSAT.
The duration of this course is 2 years (full time).
KLUBSAT 2018 Registration Process
For KLUBSAT, students can apply online as well as through offline mode.
For applying online, visit the official website and fill up the application form with all the necessary details asked. The application fee needs to be paid by debit or credit card. Netbanking can also be done.
For applying offline, the students have to get the application form from Guntur and Vijayawada offices. The application fee needs to be paid by the student by cash or by a demand draft through the post.
The Director, Admissions
KL University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet
Vijayawada – 520002
Ph no: 0866-2577715
- No overwriting/cancellations are allowed in the application form.
- Only black or blue ball pen is allowed.
- The application form should be reached before the due date, failing which shall lead to rejection.
KLUBSAT 2018 Application Form Fees
The fee for the application form online/offline is Rs.1,100 which has to be paid by credit/debit card or net banking (for Online) and cash/demand draft (for Offline).
KLUBSAT 2018 Syllabus
The subjects covered in KLUBSAT 2018 are:-
- Logical Reasoning
- Critical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- General Knowledge and Comprehension
KLUBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The KLUBSAT 2018 will be conducted through online as well as through offline mode. The duration of the exam is 3 hours. The exam is of 180 questions (MCQs) where each question carries 1 mark.
- Reading Comprehension – 40 marks (40 Mins)
- Data Interpretation/Data Sufficiency – 50 marks (50 Mins)
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 marks (50 Mins)
- Logical and Critical Reasoning – 40 marks (40 Mins)
Total – 180 Marks (180 Mins)
KLUBSAT 2018 Eligibility
- Graduation (10+2+3) from a recognized University/Board with minimum 55%.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation or have appeared in the final exam and are waiting for their result are also eligible.
MBA Programmes Offered:-
- MBA in General
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in HR
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Healthcare & Hospitality Management
- Banking and Financial Services
For any queries or doubts drop a comment below.