KLEU AIET 2018 stands for KLE University All India Entrance Test. KLE University was founded in 1916. The college has been accredited “A” grade by NAAC. KLE University, Belagavi believes in becoming a center of excellence in Medical Education, Research, and HealthCare services at the national and international level. This University conducts KLE University All India Entrance Test (KLEU AIET exam) in May, for admissions to a range of Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate courses in the constituent units of the KLE University for every academic year.
Those of you who are eligible can apply and appear in the All India Entrance Test. On the basis of the result of KLEU AIET 2018 and merit list, admissions for academic session 2018-2019 would be done. In this article, you can find all necessary information on KLEU AIET 2017 entrance exam such as its exam dates, syllabus, eligibility criteria, application form and other latest notification.
|KLEU AIET 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||KLE University All India Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||KLEU AIET|
|Exam Category||UG & PG|
|Conducting Authority||KLE University|
|Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
KLEU AIET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying exam i.e. XIIth/PUC II/ 10+2/ HSC / equivalent exam; you need to have secured 50% marks in the English language in the qualifying exam.
- Those of you who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying exam i.e., PUC II/10+2/HSC or equivalent but whose results have not been declared would also be considered eligible to appear for KLEU-AIET, provided they have offered the above-mentioned subjects at the said exam.
- Those of you who have cleared the qualifying examination [XIIth/ PUC-II/ 10+2/HSC / B.Sc- Degree/first year of three year degree course as specified by Medical Council of India to be considered as eligibility for appearing in entrance test] earlier than 2013 are not eligible for applying to KLEU-AIET-2018 for seeking admission to MBBS course.
- You need to have cleared the qualifying examination from a board recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India.
You need to complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of that year of admission to the MBBS/BDS course.
KLEU AIET 2018 Application Form
Following you would find the details of KLEU AIET 2018 application form and registration procedure:-
- The Schedule/Calendar of Events of the Entrance Test is enclosed on the registration site. Those of you who are eligible and willing to appear for the Entrance Test may apply online from the University website kleuniversity.edu.in.
- The cost of Application Fee is Rs.2200/- and mode of payment is online only.
- The calendar event dates are also made available on the website which can be regularly followed by individuals. Submission of forms is normally up to April and the last date for receipt of printed online submitted application form/acknowledgment must reach the university office by registered post/ speed post/courier is on or before May approximately.
- The online application forms and other details of the Entrance Test including eligibility criteria, fee structure, etc. would be available on the University website from approximately February of the academic year.
- “Online” submitted application form/acknowledgment received, need to be printed and sent to the University address by registered post/ speed post/ courier at “The Registrar, KLE University, KLEU-AIET-2018, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi-590010” (Karnataka)
- The application/acknowledgment must reach either by hand or by post to the above address on or before the mentioned date and time.
- Once the form is filled, Hall Tickets (TAT Card) are made available online and the entrance date test is approximately on the same weekend. The hall tickets for KLEU AIET 2018 entrance exam will be issued online. You can download the admit cards starting from the First week of May 2018. This hall ticket must be presented at the time of entrance exam and should be preserved till counselling.
- Post that, the provisional date of declaration of results are announced and then the counseling and admission process is initiated.
- You should keep a close watch on mentioned dates as it is mandatory for them to be for counselling on mentioned date and time. If they fail to reach, they can be disqualified.
KLEU AIET 2018 Exam Pattern
- There will be objective type question paper having 50 questions per section on the following main subjects:
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology with a total number of 200 questions.
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours/ 180 Minutes, 1 mark for each question and there is no negative marking.
- The syllabus for KLE AIET exam is prescribed by the state board for Class 12 for subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Botany and Zoology.
KLEU AIET Admit Card 2018
KLEU AIET 2018 Admit Card will be getting declared in 1st week of May 2018. KLE AIET University will soon release the Admit Card for the year 2018. It will get declared through online mode. Candidates need to visit the official website of KLEU AIET to download the admit card.
University was established in the year of 1916. KLE University, Belagavi trusts in becoming a center of excellence in Medical Education, Research at the national and international level. Students can enroll themselves for undergraduate and postgraduate various courses like B.Pharm, BDS, MBBS, BPT, BAMS, and B.Sc in nursing Courses.KLE University is an affiliated university. This university conducts this exam every year. KLE University will organize the AIET (All India Entrance Test).
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
KLEU AIET 2018 Result and Score Card
KLUE AIET 2018 Result is expected to be released in last week of May or in the first week of June 2017 in the response of the examination which will be held in the month of May 2017. This examination is conducted in order to offer the admissions in the offered medical courses. The scorecard and result will be soon available here after its release, therefore, it can be easily downloaded from here by using the destination link. The candidates can get the complete information regarding the KLEU AIET 2018 Result and Score Card here.
KLEU AIET 2018 Exam Dates
|KLEU AIET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Date of Notification||February 2018|
|Date of availability of Application Forms on the University Website||February 2018|
|Last date for On-line submission||April 2018|
|Last date for receipt of printed Online submitted application form/acknowledgment must be reached to the university office by registered post/ speed post/courier on or before||May 2018|
|Availability of Hall Tickets(TAT Card):||May 2018|
|Date & Time of Entrance Test||May 2018|
|KLEU AIET 2018 Results||May 2018|
|Counseling Dates||Will be announced later|
Other UG National Level Medical Entrance Exams
|AFMC PMT 2018||MGIMS Wardha Medical 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS 2018||MU OET Medical 2018|
|AIIMS Nursing 2018||NEET UG 2018|
|AIPMT 2018||NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2018|
|BVP CET MBBS 2018||Rajasthan PC PMT 2018|
|KIMS UG Medical 2018||SRU MBBS 2018|
|KLEU AIET 2018||PIMS AICET UG 2018|