Kerala Law Entrance Examination commonly known as KLEE 2017 entrance exam is a state level exam. It is conducted to offer admission to aspirants in undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as 3 year and 5 year L.L.B programme. Applicants who are willing to appear can fill the application form online from the official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in tentatively beginning from June, 2017. The KLEE exam is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) and there are 4 different examination centres such as Thiruvanthpuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode. The KLEE Entrance Exam shall be conducted in the first week of July, 2017. Applicants can get their application, eligibility, patter and dates details of KLEE below.
|KLEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Kerala Law Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||KLEE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE)|
|Exam Stream||Law Entrance Exam|
KLEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for KLEE 2017 applicants need to satisfy the below conditions:
For 5 year L.L.B Course:
- Applicant appearing should have passed their Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent form a recognized University/ Board to apply for the examination.
- Applicant must be at least of 17 years as on 31st December of that year before he/ she applies for the KLEE exam.
- Applicants who want to apply must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in their HSC/ 12th examination to be eligible (40% in case of SC/ ST candidates)
- Applicants who are appearing for the HSC exam for the current year are also eligible.
For 3 year L.L.B Course:
- Applicant applying should have completed their Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent degree from a recognized University to be eligible.
- Applicants be required to also score at least 45% of aggregate marks in their bachelor’s degree to apply.
- Applicants appearing for the final are also eligible for the examination.
KLEE 2017 Application form
To apply for KLEE 2017 applicants need to follow the given steps:
Step 1: Applicants appearing need to register by visiting www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
Step 2: Applicants have to enter their personal, qualification, and other details as required in the form and save it.
Step 3: Applicants must upload their recent passport size (between 15kb and 30kb and dimensions 150 (width) x 200 (height) in pixels) photograph and signature and submit it.
Step 4: Applicants have to finish the process by paying their application fees of Rs 600\- in case of general category and Rs300/- in case of SC/ ST category students through DD.
Step 5: Applicants have to download their application form and send it the address mentioned along with DD to The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001.
Fee can be paid by bank challan at State Bank of Travancore’s branch in favor of Commissioner for Entrance Exam, payable at Thiruvananthapuram before the last date of submission.
For any quarries students can visit the official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
KLEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The test involves 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The test will be in offline mode and duration for it will be 180 minutes.
- Applicant 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer and 3 marks will be added for every correct answer.
- The distribution of subjects and questions is as follows:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions|
|3||Aptitude for Legal Studies:||70|
KLEE 2017 Exam Dates
|KLEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Starting date of KLEE 2017 Online Application Forms||2nd week of June, 2017|
|Last date of Submission of Online applications||3rd week of June, 2017|
|Remittance of Fee at Bank (Challan/Net Banking)||Last week of June, 2017|
|Issue of KLEE 2017 Admit Cards||1st week of July, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.