KIITEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria – The norms which are released as the Eligibility Criteria of KIITEE 2018 will be released by the KIIT University. The eligibility norms are some set of rules or conditions which are released with a motto of testing the eligibility of a candidate for the course he or she is interested in applying for. These norms are OBLIGATORY for all and thus must be satisfied by all the candidates in order to be termed as eligible for the exam and admissions.
This post will showcase all the KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 for admissions in UG engineering courses. As the details for 2018 are not yet released, the following information has been derived from the previous year brochure. As the changes in the KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 are NOT expected, the norms can be referred to by all the students. If any changes are there, the same will be conveyed to all our readers via the updates in this post.
KIITEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The school education of the applicants i.e. Class XII must be over till 2015 and 2016. It means that the candidates who have passed their Class XII Exam before 2015 and who are going to pass it in 2018 are NOT eligible for the exam.
- The candidates must have completed the 12 years of formal education properly and regularly to be eligible as per the Eligibility Criteria of KIITEE 2018 Exam.
- The minimum aggregate marks in the Class XII exam should be 60%. Candidates with exam score less than that will NOT be considered for admissions.
- The eligibility criteria state that the date of birth of the applicant should lie on or after 1.7.1995. Earlier-born candidates will NOT be eligible.
Dual Degree Programs:
- All the norms of KIITEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria mentioned above are valid for these admissions too, except the one mentioned below.
- The candidates wishing to apply for admissions in the Dual Degree Program (Biotechnology) must have minimum 60% in Physics, Chemistry and any one of Math and Biology.
This completes the details on the eligibility criteria.
A word of C.A.U.T.I.O.N.:
The candidates are hereby warned to submit the applications if and only if all the norms of KIITEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria are satisfied by them. Else, they will be rejected and the fee submitted by them will be forfeited.