Table of Content
KIITEE 2017 Application Form will be released online in between December 2016 (Week 1) to March 2017 (Week 3). The candidates who wish to submit the application form of the exam need to first confirm their eligibility for the admissions as per the norms decided by the university. Otherwise, they will be rejected and the fee submitted till the point of rejection will also be forfeited.
The candidates can read the norms of KIITEE 2017 eligibility as follows:
- The Application Form for KIITEE 2017 Exam should be filled by only those candidates who have completed their formal 12 year education from a recognized board or institution.
- The least score in the PCM of class XII is fixed at 60% for all categories.
- The candidates who have passed class XII in 2015, 2016 and the ones who are going to pass it in 201 will be eligible.
After having the briefing of the eligibility, let us move on to the basics of the Application Procedure.
KIITEE 2017 Application Form – Procedure Overview
- The forms and prospectus will be released online only. There will be NO sale of physical forms. Every aspirant has to apply via the online forms which can be obtained from the official website.
- The forms can be downloaded TOO.
- The candidates need to complete the following steps essentially to complete the form submission:
Log on to the official link for form submission using any of the links mentioned above.
The option for downloading the form as well as the online submission will appear on the screen.
Read the instructions and choose the mode.
Once the instructions have been read, the candidates will be allowed to access the KIITEE 2017 Online Application Form.
Fill the information in the form as required by the fields.
As soon as the form has been submitted, the candidates will be issued the Registration Number which will be unique and system generated. Keep it noted down and SAFE.
Take the print out of the filled Application Form of KIITEE 2017.
Paste the photos and put the signature on the given space. Get it signed and send to the following address with a copy of Class X mark sheet:
Admissions, KIIT University,
Bhubaneswar – 751024,
This completes the basic information on form filling and submission. Let us check the details NOW.
KIITEE Application Form 2017 – Complete Guide
- Use the links mentioned in the previous section and the online form will be opened.
- The candidates will be asked to first complete the online registration which will require the submission of following details:
Date of Birth
- After the candidates have submitted these details, they will be sent an email on the ID submitted in the previous step.
- The email will have the LOGIN information which is to be used to login to the system and complete the form submission.
- As soon as the candidates LOGIN to the KIITEE 2017 Online Form, they will be required to submit the details such as:
Address for Communication
Class X and XII details
- After the candidates have completed the submission of the online form, they will be asked to submit the form. Please verify the data before the final submission to ensure that no error has crept in.
- Finally, the pressing of submit button will lead to the generation of the confirmation page and the registration number.
- Take the print out of the confirmation page or the KIITEE 2017 Application Form and send it along with the copy of Class X Marks Sheet to the admissions office.
This completes the application form submission details section.
The candidates are advised to stick to the instructions and keep the soft copy of the form with them SAFE till the completion of admissions.