Kerela CEE LLM 2017 – The Kerala CEE Law Entrance Examination commonly known as Kerala CEE entrance exam is a state level exam. It is conducted for the admission of aspirants into the Government Law Colleges and in the private self-financing law colleges of Kerala in L.L.M course. Candidates who have interest can apply for the examination from November, 2016 from the official website www.cee-kerala.org. The Kerala CEE exam is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) and the examination center will be at Thiruvanthpuram. L.L.M Entrance exam shall be conducted in the month of January, 2017. Candidates can get their eligibility, exam pattern, application form and dates of Kerala CEE exam below.
|Kerala CEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Kerala CEE Law Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||Kerala CEE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE)|
|Exam Stream||Law Entrance Exam|
Kerela CEE LLM 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who wish to appear for the exam must satisfy the below criteria:
- Candidate applying must have passed in their L.L.B course (5 year/ 3 year) from a recognized University to be eligible.
- Candidate ought to score at least an aggregate of 50% in their L.L.B course to apply for the admission.
- Candidate appearing for the exam must have completed 17 years as on 31st December, 2016.
- Those candidates who are in final year of L.L.B course can also apply for the exam.
Kerela CEE LLM 2017 Application form
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can follow the below steps to apply for the Kerela CEE LLM 2017 exam:
Step 1: Application form for the admission in L.L.M course will be available on the official website www.cee-kerala.org.
Step 2: Candidates need to click on LLM 2017 –> Click here to apply online –> LLM 2017 online application –> Candidate Registration.
Step 3: Candidate should fill in the details such as education, personal and other as required in the application form and submit it.
Step 4: Candidates have to complete the process buy paying their application fees of Rs 800/- (Rs 400/- for SC/ ST candidates) through DD drawn on a nationalized bank in favor of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations Payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Step 5: Candidate have to download their application form and send it along with DD with all other documents to Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001.
Certificates and Documents to be Submitted along Application
- Demand Draft/Chalan for Rs.800/-drawn on a nationalized bank in favor of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations Payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- True copy of the S.S.L.C. book or equivalent to prove date of birth.
- True copy of the provisional/ degree certificate for those who have passed the examination.
- Certificate of nativity in the format given in the application form.
- Certificate in support of Communal Reservation in the format given in the Application form.
- Inter caste marriage certificate (if applicable).
Documents to be produced at the time of Kerela CEE LLM 2017 admission
- True copy of the SSLC or any equivalent school records to prove date of birth.
- True copy of the mark list of the qualifying examination (if passed).
- Any one of the certificates to prove nativity (in the prescribed format).
- Certificates in support of claim for Communal Reservation (in the prescribed format).
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate, if applicable.
- Attested copy of certificates in support of Special reservation if applicable.
- Attested copy of Certificate of the Medical Board for Persons with Disabilities.
- Any other documents mentioned in the Notification of the Entrance Examination.
Kerela CEE LLM 2017 Exam Pattern
- The Kerela CEE LLM 2017 test comprises of two papers and each paper will be having 100 multiple choice questions.
- The duration of the each test will be of 90 minutes.
- Candidates will be given 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The distribution of subject and questions is as follows:
|Subject||No of Questions|
|Law Of Crimes||25|
|Law of Contracts||25|
|Subject||No of Questions|
|Public International Law||20|
|Law of Property||20|
|Interpretation of statutes||10|
|Law of Torts||10|
Kerela CEE LLM 2017 Exam Dates
|Kerala CEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Starting date of Kerela CEE LLM 2017 Online Application Forms||November, 2016
|Last date of Submission of Online applications||November, 2016|
|Issue of Kerela CEE LLM 2017 Admit Cards||December, 2016|
|Kerela CEE LLM 2017||January, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.