Kerala Polytechnic Counselling 2017 will start in the month of July 2017.It’s mandatory for all the selected candidates to attend the Kerala Polytechnic Counselling 2017 to seek further admission. Kerala Polytechnic counselling 2017 is managed and regulated by the Department of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala.
Department of Technical Education will be conducting this examination. Candidates from Kerala state who are interested in applying for several polytechnic courses offered by the government/private colleges of the Kerala state can appear the admission procedure. Admission will be done on the basis of merit scored by the candidates in their qualifying examination (10th/12th). No separate examination will be held as the entrance exam for admission to polytechnic courses.
Kerala Polytechnic Counselling Schedule 2017
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- SSLC/THSLC Passing certificate\
- SSLC/THSLC or its equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
- Nativity Certificate issued by the Village Officer.
- Community Certificate issued by the Tahsildar (for SC/ST category candidates)
- Candidates who want to avail community reservation as SEBC/OEC have to produce community certificate and non-creamy layer certificate issued by the concerned village officer.
- Special Reservation certificate issued by the competent authority for availing special reservation.
- Medical certificate showing disability of minimum 40% (for PWD candidates).
- Income Certificate issued by concerned village officer (for TFW candidates).
|Online Submission of Application Form||15th May 2017|
|Last Date of Online Submission||7th June 2017 (4 PM)
|Publication of Provisional Rank list & Trial Allotment||June 2017|
|Appeal & Submitting Revised Options||16th June 2017|
|Final Rank List & First Allotment List||19th June 2017|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on First allotment list||22nd June 2017|
|Publication of Second allotment list||26th June 2017|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on Second allotment list||29th June 2017|
|Publication of Third allotment list||1st July 2017|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on Third allotment list||5th July 2017|
|Publication of Fourth allotment list||10th July 2017|
|Last Date of Admission based on Fourth allotment list||13th July 2017|
Kerala Polytechnic 2017 Admission Procedure
Kerala Polytechnic 2017 examination marks scored by the candidates will help them to get selected. Candidates can mark a number of options for a number of programmes and polytechnic colleges of his/her choice. Candidates who are selected and allotted the seat are required to take the printout of the allotment letter from the official website and report to the allotted college. Selected students have to report to the allotted college with all the original documents/certificates. Candidates can join the institutions after remitting the admission fee.
Candidates who are selected and allotted the seat are required to take the printout of the allotment letter from the official website and report to the allotted college. Selected students have to report to the allotted college with all the original documents/certificates. Candidates can join the institutions after remitting the admission fee.
Documents Needed At the Time of Counselling of Kerala Polytechnic 2017