The Kerala police have specified the notification that has been declared by the Kerala government for several vacancies. These vacancies would be filled by Kerala police recruitment 2016. The applicants who are curious must apply for the vacancies and apply for the recruitment. The government of Kerala would recruit the applicants who are eligible. The government has broadcasted the recruitment for the Kerala police department 2016. The meeting was conducted for strengthen the police force of the Kerala. There is very good news for the applicants who wanted to apply for the government job and police department job. The examination would be held by the Kerala Police exam Board. The Kerala police recruitment notification would be specified on the official website.
Kerala Police recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested in the job have to go through the many phases of the job. The applicants have to pass the written exam and then the medical test would be conducted and must clear that. The aspirants have to clear the skill exam, physical exam and the personal interview, which is conducted in the last. The applicants who are interested have to apply online for the exam. The aspirants can apply as follows:
- The applicants would have to visit the Kerala police official website.
- The candidates would have to fill the application form correctly by filling all the information carefully.
- The applicants would have to click on the submit button and must take the printout of the application form.
- The application fee for the applicants is Rs. 500/- who are of GEN category and the fee for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates is Rs. 250/-.
There is the notification that has been declared and is released by the Kerala Police Department. The candidates who are eligible would get chosen.
Kerala Police recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The age limits for the post are given as follows:
- Men- The age limit for the male candidates are 18 years to 28 years.
- Women- The age limit for the female candidates is 18 years to 28 years.
- The max age for stenographer is 40 years.
- The applicants who are looking for the exam must have accomplished their 10th or 12th class from any board/university.
- The applicants who have these qualifications are eligible for the post.
The physical test would be conducted and is obligatory for all the applicants. The test would include the following things like:
- 1000 meters
- Shot put
- 1500 meters
- High Jump
- Long Jump