The Kerala police have specified the notification that has been declared by the Kerala government for several vacancies for the post of SI. These vacancies would be filled by Kerala police recruitment 2016. The applicants who are curious must apply for the vacancies and apply for the recruitment. The government of Kerala would recruit the applicants who are eligible for the post of SI. The government has broadcasted the recruitment for the Kerala police department 2016. The meeting was conducted for strengthen the police force of the Kerala. There is very good news for the applicants who wanted to apply for the government job and police department job. The examination would be held by the Kerala Police exam Board. The Kerala police recruitment notification would be specified on the official website.
Kerala Police recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested in the job have to go through the many phases of the job. The applicants have to pass the written exam and then the medical test would be conducted and must clear that. The aspirants have to clear the skill exam, physical exam and the personal interview, which is conducted in the last. The applicants who are interested have to apply online for the exam. The aspirants can apply as follows:
- The applicants would have to visit the Kerala police official website.
- The candidates would have to fill the application form correctly by filling all the information carefully.
- The applicants would have to click on the submit button and must take the printout of the application form.
- The application fee for the applicants is Rs. 500/- who are of GEN category and the fee for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates is Rs. 250/-.
Kerala police SI recruitment 2016
The Kerala police department is revealing several job vacancies for the posts of SI. The applicants who are interested must fill their application forms. To get this post the applicants would have to pass all the exams that are required till the time of interview.
Kerala police SI recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who are curious can apply for the post of SI and be between the age of-
- Men- 18 years to 28 years and the male candidate who are Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Class 33 years is the age limit for them.
- Women-The age necessary for female candidate is 18 years to 28 years and the applicants belonging to Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste category is 33 years.
- Applicants who are applying for the examination must have cleared their 10th and 12th class from any well-recognized and must have been graduated from any university/board.
- The applicants who desire to apply for the post of assistant sub inspector must have done the 3 years of polytechnic diploma, the applicants then only apply.
- The applicants having the qualifications would get eligible for the post of SI.
- The Height limit for the male candidate is 167.5 centimeters and the chest for applicants must be of 81-86 centimeters.