Table of Content
The Kerala police have specified the notification that has been declared by the Kerala government for several job vacancies for the post of Home Guard. These vacancies would be filled by Kerala police recruitment 2016. The applicants who are curious must apply for the vacancies and apply for the recruitment. The government of Kerala would recruit the applicants who are eligible for the post of Home Guard. The government has broadcasted the recruitment for the Kerala police department 2016. The meeting was conducted for strengthen the police force of the Kerala. There is very good news for the applicants who wanted to apply for the government job and police department job. The examination would be held by the Kerala Police exam Board. The Kerala police recruitment notification would be specified on the official website.
Kerala Police recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested in the job have to go through the many phases of the job. The applicants have to pass the written exam and then the medical test would be conducted and must clear that. The aspirants have to clear the skill exam, physical exam and the personal interview, which is conducted in the last. The applicants who are interested have to apply online for the exam. The aspirants can apply as follows:
- The applicants would have to visit the Kerala police official website.
- The candidates would have to fill the application form correctly by filling all the information carefully.
- The applicants would have to click on the submit button and must take the printout of the application form.
- The application fee for the applicants is Rs. 500/- who are of GEN category and the fee for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates is Rs. 250/-.
Kerala police Home Guard Recruitment 2016
The notification has been specified by the Kerala police department for the Kerala Home Guard recruitment. The applicants who want to apply for the post of Home Guard would have to clear all the test of education as well as physical.
Kerala police Home Guard Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The age for both male candidate and female candidate is given:
- Men– The age limit for male candidate must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- Women– The age limit for females must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- There is the relaxation to the applicants belonging to the reserved category.
- The applicant must have passed in their 10th and 12th class from the board/university.
- The applicants must know the knowledge in typing and shorthand.
- The aspirants must complete their diploma in the computers.
- The height limit for men is 167.5 centimeters. The height limit for the female candidate is 152.4 centimeters.