The Kerala police have specified the notification that has been declared by the Kerala government for several job vacancies for the post of Head Constable. These vacancies would be filled by Kerala police recruitment 2016. The applicants who are curious must apply for the vacancies and apply for the recruitment. The government of Kerala would recruit the applicants who are eligible for the post of Head Constable. The government has broadcasted the recruitment for the Kerala police department 2016. The meeting was conducted for strengthen the police force of the Kerala. There is very good news for the applicants who wanted to apply for the government job and police department job. The examination would be held by the Kerala Police exam Board. The Kerala police recruitment notification would be specified on the official website.
Kerala Police recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested in the job have to go through the many phases of the job. The applicants have to pass the written exam and then the medical test would be conducted and must clear that. The aspirants have to clear the skill exam, physical exam and the personal interview, which is conducted in the last. The applicants who are interested have to apply online for the exam. The aspirants can apply as follows:
- The applicants would have to visit the Kerala police official website.
- The candidates would have to fill the application form correctly by filling all the information carefully.
- The applicants would have to click on the submit button and must take the printout of the application form.
- The application fee for the applicants is Rs. 500/- who are of GEN category and the fee for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates is Rs. 250/-.
Kerala police Head Constable Recruitment 2016
The Kerala police department is declaring the job vacancies for the posts of Head Constable. The applicants who are interested must fill their Kerala police application forms.
Kerala police Head Constable Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for both male candidates and female candidates would be 18 years of age.
- The upper age limit would differ for different posts.
- The applicants who are looking must have passed 10th and 12th from any board/university.
- The applicants must have these qualifications.
- The height limit for male candidates is 167.5 centimeters and the chest must be 81-86 centimeters.
- The height limitation for female candidates is 152.4 centimeters.