Table of Content
The Kerala police have specified the notification that has been declared by the Kerala government for several job vacancies for the post of Constable. These vacancies would be filled by Kerala police recruitment 2016. The applicants who are curious must apply for the job vacancies and apply for the recruitment. The government of Kerala would recruit the applicants who are eligible for the post of Constable. The government has broadcasted the recruitment for the Kerala police department 2016. The meeting was conducted for strengthen the police force of the Kerala. There is very good news for the applicants who wanted to apply for the government job and police department job. The examination would be held by the Kerala Police exam Board. The Kerala police recruitment notification would be specified on the official website.
Kerala Police recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested in the job have to go through the many phases of the job. The applicants have to pass the written exam and then the medical test would be conducted and must clear that. The aspirants have to clear the skill exam, physical exam and the personal interview, which is conducted in the last. The applicants who are interested have to apply online for the exam. The aspirants can apply as follows:
- The applicants would have to visit the Kerala police official website.
- The candidates would have to fill the application form correctly by filling all the information carefully.
- The applicants would have to click on the submit button and must take the printout of the application form.
- The application fee for the applicants is Rs. 500/- who are of GEN category and the fee for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates is Rs. 250/-.
Kerala police Constable Recruitment 2016
Kerala police department is filling up several job vacancies for the Kerala police Constable notification, which has been declared by the Kerala board. The applicants who are curious must fill the application form.
Kerala police Constable Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are interested and are applying for the constable post need to be in between:
- Male candidate must be between 18 years to 28 years of age.
- Female candidate must be between 18 years to 28 years of age.
- The applicants who are interested must have accomplished their 10th and 12th from any board/university.
- The aspirants who have qualified for the examination must be eligible for the post.
- The applicants who are applying must have the height limit of 168 centimeters for GEN category candidates and for Schedule Tribe candidates 160 centimeters.
- The chest of the male candidate for GEN category/Schedule Caste/Other Backward Class is 81 centimeters without expansion and 86 centimeters with expansion.
- There is 5 centimeters relaxation for Schedule Tribe candidates.
- The female candidates must have the height of 158 centimeters or more than that.