KEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- The question paper of KEE entrance examination 2018 will contain Chemistry, General Aptitude, Mathematics, Physics, Christian Ethics (for Christian applicants)/Ethics (for Non-Christian Applicants).
- The time duration of KEE entrance examination 2018 will be of 2 and half hours.
KEE 2018 Exam Paper will include of five major sections on:
Chemistry: 15 Questions – (15 marks), Time: 20 minutes.
Christian Ethics: 10 Questions – 20 minutes (for Christian applicants).
Maths: 45 Questions – (45 marks), Time: 1 hour (60 minutes).
Physics: 15 Questions – (15 marks), Time: 20 minutes.
Ethics: 10 Questions – 20 minutes (for Non-Christian Applicants).
General Aptitude: 15 Questions – (15 marks), Time 30 minutes.
Total marks: 100.
Time duration: 2.5 hours (150 Minutes).
Candidates will get 100 objective type questions in the examination.
Test duration will be for 2 hours 30 minutes (150 Minutes).
Question paper language will be English only.
For every accurate answer, 1 mark will be given and for every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be subtracted.
KEE 2018 Subject wise question distribution is as follows:
|Subject||No. of question||Marks|
KEE 2018 is organized for taking admission to full time four years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and lateral entry to B.Tech program offered in:-
- Aerospace Engineering,
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering,
- Computer Science and Engineering,
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering,
- Electronics and Communication Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Food Processing and Engineering,
- Electronics and Media Technology,
Five years combined Master of Science (M.Sc) in Nanoscience & Technology programs for the session 2018.
KEE 2018 Exam Pattern
Time Duration of the KEE (Karunya Entrance Exam) – 2018 will be 150 Minutes.
Questions are of objective type only.
Each question will have 4 alternate answers. The accurate answer has to be selected by the candidates and the suitable oval should be shaded in the OMR answer sheet.
KEE (Karunya Entrance Exam) – 2018 is an objective type examination, in which questions will be covered from the Higher Secondary level (HSC) subjects namely Chemistry, Maths, Physics, General Aptitude and Christian Values / General Ethics.
The KEE (Karunya Entrance Exam) ‐2018 will be directed in fifty-eight Centre’s across India.
|1||Part A:||Mathematics:||60 minutes;||45 multiple choice questions;||45 marks|
|2||Part B:||Physics:||20 minutes;||15 multiple choice questions;||15 marks|
|3||Part C:||Chemistry:||20 minutes;||15 multiple choice questions;||15 marks|
|4||Part D:||General Aptitude:||30 minutes;||15 multiple choice questions;||15 marks|
|5||Part E*:||General Ethics / Christian Values:||20 minutes;||10 multiple choice questions;|
For every incorrect answer, there is a negative mark of 0.25 Total marks: 100 marks
* Christian values for Christian applicants & General Ethics for Non‐Christian applicants.