KEE Counselling 2018 is likely to be held in the 1st week of May 2018. KEE Counseling is usually organized by Karunya University.
Karunya University conducts all India Level entrance exam that is known as Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE) The Entrance exam is organised for the candidates to get admission into B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Tech (lateral entry), M.Sc integrated and M.Sc Integrated (lateral) programme which is offered by the university. The entrance exam will be held in the last week of April 2018.
KEE Counselling 2018
The KEE Counselling 2018 is a single window process, where the students have to submit their fees, submit their respective documents, they have to get their documents verified in a single window.
KEE Counseling 2018 and all the allotments of a seat are to be conducted on the basis of merits of students in KEE 2017 and the preferences filled by them.
The students will be informed about the counselling of KEE 2018 through an email/SMS. For more detail about KEE counselling 2018 read the given article.
The Procedure of KEE Counselling 2018
STEPS 1: students who qualify for the KEE 2018 will receive SMS or email from the exam conducting staff, Karunya University regarding ranks obtained by them.
STEP 2: The students who are qualified for the entrance exam 2018 will be given the details regarding the counselling schedule through SMS or email.
STEP 3- After receiving the schedule of KEE 2018 counselling, the candidates will have have to report to the counselling centre of KEE 2018 in person.
Reporting for the KEE Counselling 2018:
- In order to be eligible for counselling and seat allotment process of KEE 2018, the students have to qualify for an entrance exam.
- The counselling of the KEE 2018 will be based on the ranks secured by the students in the exam.
Documents Required for the Verification Process in KEE 2018 Counselling
The qualified students have to get their documents’ verified before the seat allotment of KEE 2018.The details required for the procedure is mentioned below.
The documents should be original and should be brought along with a set of attested photocopies at the time of seat allocation of KEE 2018.
- KEE 2018 Hall ticket
- Photo identity proof i.e. driving license Aadhar card etc.
- Mark sheet of a 10th and 12th standard.
- Christian minority certificate(If Applicable).
- Proof of Jesus call partner(If Applicable ).
- Demand draft of tuition fees, the sum of an amount of Rs 50000 in the favour of “the registrar, Karunya University “payable at Coimbatore.
Seat Allotment for Admissions in KEE 2018
- The admissions fee for the KEE 2018 must be paid by the students at the time of counselling.
- Admission fee for KEE 2018 can be paid in cash or through demand draft (DD).
- While paying through DD, they have to draw demand draft of KEE 2018 for an amount of Rs 50000 in favour of “the registrar, Karunya University payable at Coimbatore”.
- KEE 2018 counselling will be held at the following venue.
- Emmanuel Auditorium.
- Karunya University.
- Karunya Nagar.
- Coimbatore -641114.
KEE 2018 Counselling Schedule
|Batch||KEE 2016 Rank||Date|
|Batch 1||1 to 200||Second week of May 2018|
|201 to 400||Second week of May 2018|
|Batch 2||401 to 750||Second week of May 2018|
|751 to 1100||Second week of May 2018|
|Batch 3||1101 to 1600||Second week of May 2018|
|1601 to 2100||Second week of May 2018|
|Batch 4||2101 to 2600||Second week of May 2018|
|2601 to 3100||Second week of May 2018|
|Batch 5||3101 to 3600||Second week of May 2018|
|3601 to 4500||Second week of May 2018|
|Batch 6||Open counselling, if seats are available||Second week of May 2017|