KEE 2017 Application Form will be obtainable from December, 2017.
How to Apply for KEE 2017
Look on step-by-step procedure of applying for KEE exam 2017 (Karunya Entrance Exam) described below:
- Go to the Official Website.
- Now hit the link for Under Graduate programs online application.
- Fill up the form properly by entering all relevant information.
- Upload recent passport size photo and signature.
- Now pay the application either through online by using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking or offline by making a demand draft (DD) from any nationalized bank in the Name of “THE REGISTRAR, KARUNYA UNIVERSITY” payable at Coimbatore.
- After you have filled up the requisition form successfully then write your Application No on the back side of the demand draft (DD) and send the same to address.
KEE 2017 Mode of Application
Buy and Apply Online:-
- The applicant can buy application online using any one of the Debit card/ Credit cards (Service charges are applicable).
- Upon successful payment of the application cost, the applicant will get an Application No and Pass code through e‐mail / SMS.
- The applicant can also apply online with the Application No using online application form obtainable.
Apply online with Pin Mailer:-
- Along with the hard copy of application form, a Pin Mailer is offered, which comprises Application No and Pass code.
- Using this Application No and pass code, the applicant can apply online.
If the Pin Mailer is used, then there is no need to send the filled‐in OMR sheet or any other document to the University.
Apply online with Demand Draft (DD):-
- The applicant should draw a Demand Draft (DD) (cost of application form is mentioned above) in the Name of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University’, payable at Coimbatore.
- The applicant should go to the official website and apply online by offering the DD (Demand Draft) details in the application form.
- Upon finishing application form, the applicant should write his or her name, Application No and the course applied for at the back of the DD (Demand Draft), and send to the address mentioned below:
The Admissions Officer,
Coimbatore – 641 114,
- Only after the demand draft (DD) is received, the application form will be accepted for processing.
KEE 2017 Application Fees
The details of KEE 2017 application are as follows:
- Application Fee: Rs. 600/-
- For NRI / International candidates: Rs 2400/-