KEAM 2017 Medical eligibility criteria will help the interested candidates who are willing to take admission in different colleges in the state of Kerala. The eligibility criteria specifies candidates age boundary, minimum qualification, passing percentage, compulsory subjects etc. Candidates cannot fill the application form if they do not satisfy the eligibility criteria. The KEAM is a state level exam and conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) for the admission of candidates in undergraduate medical courses like MBBS/ BDS in various colleges of Kerala. The criteria consist of rules and regulation prepared by the conducting authority which needs to be followed by the appearing candidates. The appearing candidates must be of at least 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2017 to be eligible. Candidates who are citizen of India are only eligible for the examination. Candidates can view the below mentioned eligibility criteria of KEAM medical 2017 exam.
Eligibility Criteria for KEAM Medical 2017
- Candidates who have completed their Higher Secondary examination or 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized university can apply for the KEAM 2017 test.
- Candidates must have studies PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology) as their subjects to be eligible. Candidates who have not taken Biology for them Biotechnology will be considered as their subject.
- Appearing candidates should score at least 50% of aggregate marks in their PCB subjects taken together and 50% separately in Biology/ Biotechnology to be eligible for the examination (40% in case of SC/ ST category students)
- Candidate has to be of minimum 17 years at the time of admission as on 31st December, 2016 and there is no upper age limit for any category.
- Candidates who have appeared 10+2 or waiting for results can also apply for the KEAM 2017 examination only if they satisfy the criteria of providing passing proof at the time of admission.