KEAM 2018 Medical Application Form will be available for all the candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria. The application form will be available for the admission of candidates in a different medical programme on the official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
The application form specifies candidate’s information such as name, address, phone number, email –ID, category, contact and educational details, recently scanned passport size photograph and signature etc. Those candidates who are interested can fill the application form from January 2018.
The KEAM Medical 2018 application fees of Rs 1000/- has to be paid for general category and Rs 500/- in case of SC/ ST category students. Candidates must be ready with all the required documents before registering for the examination.
Candidates are requested to enter valid information, failing which will lead to disqualification. The last date to apply for KEAM 2018 medical shall be in the month of February 2018. Candidates can refer to the procedure given below to apply for the examination.
KEAM 2018 Medical Application Form Procedure
- Candidates have to visit cee.kerala.gov.in the KEAM Medical 2018 official website to register.
- Candidates must register by entering their basic details such as name, email-ID, phone number etc as mentioned in the form. Candidate will receive an application number and they need to create a password and save it.
- Candidate should login by entering their ID and password and fill the application form by entering their personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the form and save it.
- After filling up the form candidate must upload their recent scanned passport size photograph and signature and submit it.
- An application fee of Rs 1000/- has to pay by the candidate for general category and Rs 500/- in case of SC/ ST category students.
- After completion of payment candidate need to print their application form and send it to the address mentioned below:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Application fees for KEAM Medical 2018
KEAM 2018 Medical Application fees can be paid through Security Card which will be available in the prospectus. The security card consists of a ‘Key Number’, which can be visible after scratching the silver panel. The Key number and serial number are unique and are essential for filling up of payment information in the online form.
Candidates can pay their application fees through DD in drawn from a Nationalized Bank, in favour of ‘The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations’, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.