KCET 2018 Exam Pattern – The Exam Pattern of KCET 2018 is hosted on this page. The candidates who are going to appear for the exam are advised to go through it and prepare for the exam accordingly.
This will ensure that they prepare as per the KCET exam pattern. As the exam has not yet been announced, the following details are derived from the previous year brochure.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination centre without the admit card so the admit card is the most important document to be carried by the candidate during the exam.
- Candidates should carry the Pen, Pencil during the exam as the exam will be Pen Pencil based.
- Candidates have to mark the answer will the Black Ballpoint Pen as per the norms of the Pattern of KCET 2018 Exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to take any of the material in the examination hall except the Ballpoint pen and pencil that can help them to crack the exam.
- The exam pattern provided here is prepared from the previous year Brochure and Information as the notification has not been released yet.
- Candidates should follow the exam pattern available here as there will be only minor variations in the exam pattern of the upcoming exam from the previous year.
- The information available here is derived from the Official Exam Pattern of KCET 2018.
When the exam has been announced, the necessary updates will be made (if required).
The KCET Exam Pattern 2018 will contain the details of the sections of the final exam as well as marking scheme and other important terms.
The exam pattern is prepared and released by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Candidates who will apply for the exam and are preparing for it should check the exam pattern in order to get the right direction.
Check the detailed exam pattern in the following section of the article.
KCET 2018 Exam Pattern – Detailed Structure
The language of the exam: The exam will be conducted in the English language and the candidates will also have the option to attempt the exam in the Kannada Language.
Mode of the Exam: The exam will be conducted in the Offline mode i.e. Paper Pen mode. No online mode of the exam will be conducted.
Exam Duration: The total duration of the test will be only 80 minutes.
Questions: There will be total 180 MCQs in the exam as per the Exam Pattern of KCET 2018. Check the sectional division of the exam and Marks in the below table:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
Marking Schemes: There will be NO negative marking in this exam. Each correct answer will be carrying one mark and each wrong answer will not deduct any mark from the final score of the candidates.