KCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
KCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria – The Criteria of Eligibility for KCET 2017 is the set of conditions that the candidates must fulfill in order to apply for the exam. The Eligibility Criteria of the exam will be available soon and it will be declared by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Candidates who want to apply must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
We are providing the detailed terms of the KCET Eligibility Criteria 2017 of the upcoming exam. Candidates who will not satisfy the terms and conditions mentioned in the eligibility criteria will not be considered in the exam and their application fee will not be refunded. Check the detailed terms of Eligibility Criteria in the below section:
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for KCET 2017
Eligibility Criteria in terms of Nationality:
- Candidates who belong to Karnataka State and others like migrants of Jammu & Kashmir as well as NRI candidates can apply for this exam.
- The Candidates who do not have the citizenship of Karnataka must have to take the permission and registration number from the Medical/Dental Council of India.
Eligibility Criteria in terms of AGE:
- Candidates should be of 17 years till the December 31 of the academic year of the admission as per the norms of the KCET Eligibility Criteria 2017.
- The age relaxation of 3 to 4 years will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
Eligibility Criteria in terms of Qualification:
- To be eligible under the KCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, the candidates must have the secondary class certificate from any of the recognized school with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the required subjects. Further, the minimum percentile required is 50% for the General Category candidates.
- The candidates of OBC/SC/ST will get the relaxation in terms of minimum percentile in terms of marks of the secondary class i.e. requires only 40% marks for applying for the exam.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their higher secondary examination can also apply for this exam and they should submit all the required documents till the date specified by the KEA.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the required subjects in order to be eligible under the Criteria of Eligibility for KCET 2017.
The Eligibility Criteria provided here is completely verified and candidates should follow it carefully in order to apply for the exam. The rejection of the application of the candidate can be possible if any discrepancy will be found in the eligibility of the candidate.
The Eligibility Criteria that is available here is based on the previous year information as the notification for the year of 2017 has not been released yet. When the notification will be released, all the necessary updates will be available here so candidates are advised to keep in touch.[/av_textblock] [/av_two_third][av_one_third min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’] [av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
[/av_textblock] [av_sidebar widget_area=’Medical Entrance Exam’] [av_sidebar widget_area=’Displayed Everywhere’] [/av_one_third][av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′]