Those of you awaiting for the notification of Karunya University M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc & MA Admissions 2016 this article you help you out the the detailed information regarding these PG courses.
The admission procedure would begin in the month of December 2017 and the last date for application would be in the month of June 2018. Karunya University is tied up with many other institutes like Fluid Control Research Institutes (FCRI), Palakkad & Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore through which it provides practical and theoretical knowledge to students who have enrolled.
Karunya University M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc & MA Admission 2018 Important Dates
|Registration Process Begins||01st Dec, 2017|
|Registration Process Ends||30th Jun, 2018|
|Enrollment for M. Sc./M. Tech./PG Diploma/MBA/MA||06th Jul, 2018|
|Enrollment for M. Sc. Lateral||01st Jul, 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||07th Jul, 2018|
Karunya University M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc & MA Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates need to have completed Bachelor or Master Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Priority would be given to those, who have work experience & who have secure more marks in the qualifying exam.
- Those of you who are currently in the final year would also be eligible to apply provided that they complete their qualifying exam before the 31st of July, 2018 with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Nano science & Technology
- Firstly you would have to visit the official website of Karunya University
- An application fee of Rs 750(Rs 3000 for foreign nationals) needs to be paid through Demand draft/net banking/Debit or Credit card.
- From Jesus calls prayer centres (www.jesuscalls.org)
- Karunya University campus (in person)
- By sending a Demand Draft of Rs 750 (Rs 3000 in case of foreign nationals) in favor of “Karunya University” which is payable at Coimbatore along with the request letter containing your contact address & number to:
For ME/ M.Tech:
You need to have cleared B.Tech/B.E. in relevant field with a minimum total of 50% marks.
For M. Tech Lateral Entry
Those of you who have completed B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical Engineering would be eligible to apply.
For Master of Science [M.Sc] (Physic)
You need to have cleared B. Sc. Physics/Applied sciences with a minimum total of 50% marks.
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Mathematics)
You need to have cleared B. Sc. Mathematics/Applied sciences/Applied Mathematics with a total of 50% marks.
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Chemistry)
Those of you who have done their B. Sc. Chemistry/Applied sciences/Applied Chemistry/Bio chemistry/Textile Chemistry or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks would be eligible.
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Microbiology)
Those candidates with with B. Sc. Life sciences (Botany/ Bio Chemistry/ Zoology/Biotechnology/Microbiology) with at least 50% marks in total would be eligible.
Master of Science (M. Sc.) Lateral Entry
Those of you who have completed B. Sc. Physics/ Chemistry/Nano science/ Electronics/Biotechnology or any other with a total of 50% marks would be eligible.
How to Apply for Karunya University M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc & MA Admission 2018
There are 2 different ways in order to apply: online & offline. Below we have mentioned the methods in detailed.
Note: Demand draft needs to be made in favor of “Karunya University” which is payable at Coimbtore.
In order to apply through offline mode firstly you would have to attain the Application form from:
The Admission officer,
Karunya University, Karunya Nagar
Coimbatore- 641 114, Tamil Nadu India
Admission Process for Karunya University M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc & MA Admission 2018
Here you can find the selection process for different PG programs which are offered by Karunya University.
Your admissions would be based on the score obtained in MAT(Management Aptitude Test)/CAT(Common Admission Test)/XAT(Xavier Aptitude Test) i. e. MAT score- 400 & CAT/XAT percentage of 50.
Those of you who have not appeared for MAT/CAT/XAT or have scored less than the minimum cutoff then they would have to appear for KMAT (Karunya Management Aptitude Test) .
On the day of selection process group discussion and personal interview would be conducted.
Provisionla admission can be obtained by paying Rs 50,000 as tution fees.