Applications are invited for Karunya University M.Phil & Ph.D Admission 2017. Here in this article you would get complete details about Karunya University M.Phil & Ph.D Admissions 2017 such as its important dates, eligibility criteria and selection procedure.
Karunya University is a Christian minority organization situated in Siruvani. The university would conduct entrance test in order for admission in M.Phil & Ph.D courses in the month of April. These course are available in Part time and Full time (Internal & External) mode under odd & even semester scheme.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- In order to attain the application form firstly candidates would have to visit the official website of Karunya University and would have to download the Application form.
- Then you would have to fill up the application form with all the necessary details like DOB, name, photo and signature.
- The completely filled up application form needs to be send along with the Demand Draft of Rs 600 for Indian nationals whereas Rs 2400 for foreign students drawn in favour of “Registrar Karunya University” payable at Coimbtore to:
There are a total of 25 M.Phil. and 36 streams in Ph.D. course which are available under different schools in which Karunya University provides admission.
Karunya University M.Phil. & Ph.D. Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Registration Begins||20th Apr, 2017|
|Registration Ends||04th Jul, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||30th Apr, 2017|
Karunya University M.Phil. & Ph.D. Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The duration of the full time M.Phil course is of 1 year whereas the part time course is conducted for a duration of 2 years.
Educational Qualification: Those of you who have Post Graduate (PG) degree in regular mode with a minimum of 55% marks in total or equivalent CGPA would be eligible to apply.
The duration of the full time Ph.D. course is 2 years whereas the part time course is conducted for 3 years.
Educational Qualification: Those of you who have Master’s degree in relevant area with a minimum of 55% for general category whereas 50% for SC/ST marks would be eligible.
How to Apply for Karunya University M.Phil. & Ph.D. Admission 2017
Coimbatore- 641114, Tamil Nadu
Karunya University M.Phil. & Ph.D. Admission 2017 Admission Process
Those of you who are shortlisted would be called for a written test(consist of 2 sections: General Aptitude & Technical Aptitude) which would be conducted by Karunya University.
Students who would qualify the test would be called for interview process.
Priority would be given to students on these traits:
- Academic performance
- Publications (Papers presented in conferences)
- Project work & Patents
Only those of you who secure more than 50% marks taking into account all factors mentioned above would be selected.