Students keep waiting for admission process to begin for any university/institute. This article would help students with the Karpagam University Ph.D. and M.Phil. Admission 2017 important details such as its important dates, how to apply, etc.
Candidates might be familiar with Karpagam University which is also known as Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE). This university was established under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956, of University Grants Commission, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- A candidate needs to have completed his/her Masters degree with a minimum of 55% marks in the relevant discipline from Karpagam University or any other University which is recognized.
- Candidates who are currently working in any organization apart from Karpagam University would be eligible to enroll for Part time Ph.D/ M.Phil program only.
- Candidates would desire to seek admission in Ph.D./M.Phil in interdisciplinary subject(Management / Computer Science / Environmental Science / Biotechnology / Life Science or any other) need to have post-graduate degree in the concerned subject.
The Karpagam University being recognized by NAAC is also recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Research programs are offered by the university like Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) & Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) in the following disciplines:
Karpagam University Ph.D. and M.Phil. Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Registration Begins||First week of June 2017|
|Registration Ends||3rd week of June 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||First week of July 2017|
Karpagam University Ph.D. and M.Phil. Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
How to Apply for Karpagam University Ph.D. and M.Phil. Admission 2017
Firstly in order to apply for the exam candidates need to visit the official website and download and fill up the application form. After completing filling up the application form it needs to be submitted along with the processing fee of Rs 750 by Demand Draft (DD).
The Demand Draft needs to be drawn in favour of “Karpagam University” which is payable at Coimbatore.
The application forms can also be attained physically from the university office on making a payment of the application fee. The processing fee of Rs 800 needs to be sent along with the request letter to the university and obtain the application form through post.
Completely filled up applications need to be sent to the following address:
Karpagam University, Eachanari Post
Pollachi Main Road,
Coimbatore – 641 021,
Admission Process of Karpagam University Ph.D. and M.Phil. Admission 2017
Karpagam University conducts admissions for Ph.D / M.Phil. program twice a year in the months of January and July.
Candidates would be selected on the basis of their qualifying examination as well as entrance test and interview organized to check their aptitude for research and academic competence.
Those candidates who are selected for admission to the Ph.D. / M.Phil. program are required to submit the attested photocopy of the certificates on verification of the original certificates.
Note: For NRI applicants, interview and entrance test would be conducted online and the result would be released through email.