Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2018 will be released by KSEEB (Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board). Karnataka board 10th class exam is expected to be conducted in the month of March – April. Aspiring candidates can check the Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2018 or KSEEB 10th Date Sheet 2018 here soon after its official release. The date sheet will be published by the official exam body which is none other than Karnataka secondary education examination board (KSEEB).
Several schools in Karnataka are affiliated to this board and thus lakhs of students appear in this exam every year. This board is operating under the ministry government of the Karnataka state and is considered as one of the oldest boards in the country. The date sheet will be released in the online mode and will be available here soon after its official publication. Till then, the candidates can check the tentative exam dates here.
Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2018 – To be Active Soon
Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2018 – Expected Date Sheet
Though the board has not released the official time table; but we have posted the tentative schedule here. These dates are as per the previous year information and will be changed soon with the release of official notification. The candidates can get the close idea from the same and begin their exam preparation.
|1st Language (Kannada/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Tamil/ English/ Marathi/ Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Urdu).||4th or 5th Week of March 2018.|
|Science/ Urban Policy/ Political Science/ Carnatic & Hindustani Music.||1st Week of April 2018.|
|Elements of Engineering/ Elements of Electronic Engineering/ Elements of Drawing/ Elements of Computer Science/ Indian Economics.||1st Week of April 2018.|
|1st Week of April 2018.|
|2nd (English/ Kannada).||1st Week of April 2018.|
|Social Science.||2nd Week of April 2018.|
|3rd Language (Hindi/ English/ Kannada/ Persian/ Arabic/ Sanskrit/ Konkani/ Urdu).||2nd Week of April 2018.|
- These above – mentioned dates are as according to the previous year date sheet and the board has the right to change the dates as per their notifications.
- The students can easily download the Karnataka Board 2018 SSLC Exam Routine by using the link which will be posted here soon after its official release.
- It is advised to take the print out of the same and keep it safe for the future reference.
- The date sheet will be released in the PDF format and, therefore, the system in which the student will download the exam routine should have such software that supports this format.
Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2018 – Important Points
The following are the most important details regarding Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2018. All the applicants who are going to apply in for Karnataka SSLC 2018 are advised to look at the following information to know further on Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2018.
- In order to avoid any delay, the candidates are suggested to mark the reporting time and reach the exam hall 1 hour before the same.
- Late comers will not be permitted by the invigilator.
- This is a limited duration exam and, therefore, no extra time shall be provided under any circumstance.
- Bring the admit card or roll number slip as it serves as an entry ticket for the candidate. The student’s entry shall be restricted in the absence of the same.
Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2018 – Procedure to Download
The following points show the process to download the Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2018. All the aspirants who have applied in for Karnataka SSLC 2018 will be able to download Karnataka 10th Date Sheet 2018/ Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2018.
- Visit the official web page of KSEEB.
- Search for the link of Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2018 from the home page.
- Click on the link.
- The time table/ date sheet of Karnataka SSLC/ 10th 2018 will be opened in pdf format.
- Download and save the pdf file.
- It will be better if you are taking enough printouts of Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2018 for further references.
We hope that all the information given on this page about Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2018 will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more details on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!