Karnataka SSLC Result 2019– The Karnataka SSLC/10th is all set to be bought into the highlights in the month of May 2019 after the respective exams get demised in the March-April months of 2019.The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) is popular and an autonomous board exam conducting authority that is responsible for conducting the 10th and 12th board exams every consecutive year for all the affiliated students across the state of Karnataka studying in private as well as public schools. The students once appearing the examination in the current academic year will get acquainted to the Karnataka SSLC Result 2019, comprehensively. The results appear in the online PDF format in the official website of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) and then the same gets issued by the respective schools of the students. Last year the SSLC examinations were organized and conducted from 23rd March to 4th April’ 2018 and the results for the same had been announced and issued by the KSEEB on 7th May’2018. Similarly even in this year the same dates are expected, comprehensively.
The SASLC commonly known as the Secondary School Leaving Certificate is a provisioned certification obtained by every candidate or students appearing in the 10th board examination affiliated to the respective Karnataka Board, at the schooling level. The results are an important source for the students as it decides where they will get a seat according to the ranks that they obtain or secure in the 10th board examinations. Only the scores of the candidate decide what stream they can choose in the Higher Secondary or 10+2 standard. The KBSEE is popular in enhancing the future of all the affiliated students by conducting exams, releasing results, providing academic aids, designing syllabus, and so on.
Karnataka SSLC Result 2019: Essential Information
- Name of the Examination: Karnataka SSLC Board Exam 2019
- Examination Organizer: Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board KSEEB
- Examination Level: State level
- Page Information: Karnataka SSLC Result 2019
- Result Status: May 2019 (Expected)
Karnataka SSLC Result 2019: procedure to Download
There are certain steps that students can follow in order to download the Karnataka SSLC Result 2019. The following step-by-step procedures are motivated towards guiding all the candidates to download the process without landing into any of the discrepancies.
- Make a visit to the official online website of KBSEE
- Search for the link that reads Karnataka SSLC Result 2019
- Click on the above link after you have confirmed on the fact that it is the same that you want to gain access to
- Fill all the required details like your name, roll number, address, and contact details and so on.
- Click on the submit button after checking through all the information that you have previously entered
- Download and then save the result as soon as it gets illustrated on the screen
- Get enough printouts of the same for your future reference.
|Year||Students Appeared||Boys Percentage||Girls Passing Percentage||Overall Passing Percentage|
After the Karnataka SSLC Result 2019
There are some simple steps that come under the responsibility of all the candidates of KSEEB board acquiring their Karnataka SSLC Result 2019 in the current academic year, respectively.
- First the students must download their result from the official website and preserve it well, at least until their admission procedures get over.
- The students must collect their mark sheet, transfer certificate, character certificate, migration certificate and other important documents for being produced during the admissions.
- The students can go through their mark sheet to come up with kind of discrepancies and can immediately report the board officials for the issues found in any subject. The students will have to pay Rs. 100 for each subject they will be having a query and want to get evaluated. The board official is responsible to reply within 30 days of the complaints imposed.
The above article has been provided to all the students affiliated to the KSEEB or Karnataka Board appearing for the SSLC/10th board examination in this current academic year and deriving the results for the same. Thus, the students can count on the same article or log in to the official website of the Karnataka Board.