Karnataka PUC Result 2017 is going to be declared on 10th May 2017. Karnataka PUC Result 2017 is going to be declared by the KSEEB Board of Education at board’s official website. Karnataka Board is prepared to declare the 2nd PUC Result 2017 which is also expected to be declared in the month of May 2017.
Karnataka PUC Result 2017
Karnataka PUC 2017 Result can be viewed only through the online mode. To check the Result Candidates need to visit the official website of the Karnataka PUC 2017. In the Karnataka PUC Exam, the candidates appearing for the exam are increasing day by day. The Karnataka Board is providing the quality education for all the candidates and which is the main reason that every year the number of appearing candidates are increasing continuously. The main aim of the Karnataka board is to increase the education level in all over the state with proper management of the board exams. The result can be seen as the Board is improving the education system and the result percentage year by year.
Statistics of the previous years
|Year||Passed Students %||Boys %||Girls %||No. of Appeared Students|
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Go to the official link of the Karnataka Board 2017
- Candidates will see the latest result and click on the regarding result
- Click on the related stream you belong to
- Type details and then click ok.
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- We advise the candidates to take the printout of the results.
As per the above-mentioned data in the table, we can observe that the percentage of the result is increasing every year. As in the year 2015 then result from percentage was 84.94% and in the year 2016, the percentage was 88.56%.
KSEEB PUC Result 2017
Candidates who have appeared in the PUC Examination under the Karnataka Board will be able to check the KSEEB 2nd PUC Result 2017 in the 4th week of May 2017 at its official website.
How to check the Karnataka PUC Result 2017
Best of luck