Table of Content
The Karnataka State Police has declared numerous job vacancies for the post PSI. The candidates can apply online and the selection process includes Karnataka police Endurance Test, Written Test, Viva and Physical Ability Test. So it’s time for eligible applicants to grab the excellent opportunity in Karnataka police recruitment 2016.
Karnataka Police recruitment 2016
The Karnataka state founded on 1st November 1956 located in south- west region of India. Earlier this state was recognized as State of Mysore and in 1973 its name changed to Karnataka. Considering its inhabitants, Karnataka comes at 8th position. The Karnataka Police force is guided by Director General of Police. The management of District Police lies in the hands of Superintendent of Police and Commissioner of Police leads the Police Administration in Bangalore city. The IGP (Inspector General of Police) controls the groups of districts under one range. There are 3 to 6 districts which come under one range and Superintendent of Police guides each district. There are 6 Ranges as follows:
- Bangalore as central range
- Mangalore as western range
- Davangere as eastern range
- Mysore as southern range
- Gulbarga as north eastern range
- Belgaum as northern range
Karnataka Police PSI Recruitment 2016
Very soon the Karnataka Police would declare the job vacancies of Sub Inspectors/Assistant sub Inspectors.
Karnataka Police PSI Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- For male candidate minimum age limit id 21 years and maximum age limit is 28 years.
- For female candidate minimum age limit id 21 years and maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates must be mentally, physically & medically fit.
- Applicants should have Bachelor Degree from documented Board/ University.
Karnataka Police PSI Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
The candidates are selected on the grounds of first written test, physical tests and personal interview. After clearing the written test, personal interview is taken. The Physical Standard test is the first basic level of Karnataka police recruitment procedure. Application forms would be accepted only through online mode and no other mode of submission of the application forms would be accepted.