The Karnataka State Police has declared numerous job vacancies for the post Head Constable. The candidates can apply online and the selection process includes Karnataka police Endurance Test, Written Test, Viva and Physical Ability Test. So it’s time for eligible applicants to grab the excellent opportunity in Karnataka police recruitment 2016.
Karnataka Police recruitment 2016
The Karnataka state founded on 1st November 1956 located in south- west region of India. Earlier this state was recognized as State of Mysore and in 1973 its name changed to Karnataka. Considering its inhabitants, Karnataka comes at 8th position. The Karnataka Police force is guided by Director General of Police. The management of District Police lies in the hands of Superintendent of Police and Commissioner of Police leads the Police Administration in Bangalore city. The IGP (Inspector General of Police) controls the groups of districts under one range. There are 3 to 6 districts comes under one range and Superintendent of Police guides each district. There are six Ranges as follows:
- Bangalore as central range
- Mangalore as western range
- Davangere as eastern range
- Mysore as southern range
- Gulbarga as north eastern range
- Belgaum as northern range
Karnataka Police Head Constable Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- For male candidate 19 to 25 years.
- For female candidate 19 to 25 years.
- The candidates should meet the requirements of all physical tests.
- The candidates are eligible only if they have cleared 10+2 examination from documented university or board.