Table of Content
The Karnataka State Police has declared numerous job vacancies for the post Constable. The candidates can apply online and the selection process includes Karnataka police Endurance Test, Written Test, Viva and Physical Ability Test. So it’s time for eligible applicants to grab the excellent opportunity in Karnataka police recruitment 2016.
Karnataka Police recruitment 2016
The Karnataka state founded on 1st November 1956 located in south- west region of India. Earlier this state was recognized as State of Mysore and in 1973 its name changed to Karnataka. Considering its inhabitants, Karnataka comes at 8th position. The Karnataka Police force is leaded by Director General of Police. The administration of District Police lies in the hands of Superintendent of Police and Commissioner of Police leads the Police Administration in Bangalore city. The Inspector General of Police controls the groups of districts under one range. The head of the Police Department in this state, Director General of Police and Inspector General of Police. Three to 6 districts comes under one range and Superintendent of Police leads each district. There are 6 Ranges as follows:
- Bangalore as central range
- Davangere as eastern range
- Mangalore as western range
- Mysore as southern range
- Gulbarga as north eastern range
- Belgaum as northern range
Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Recently Karnataka Police has declared job vacancies for the post of Constables. Both male candidate and female candidate who were willing waiting for these jobs can apply for it online. There are job vacancies for the post of Constable Civil (male/female) in wireless and railway post and posts for Constable (civil).
Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit for male candidate would be between 19years to 25years (General).
- Age limit for female candidate would be between 19years to 25 years (General).
- For Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe age limit is between 19years to 27years.
- Candidates need to be physically fit. They must be mentally and medically sound.
- The candidate’s eligibility for the post Constable is that they should have cleared PUC exam or 12th exam from documented institution/ Board.
Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
The applicants are selected on the basis of performance in:
- Physical Standard test
- Endurance test
- Written test