Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017 will be organised in the month of August 2017. The Karnataka PGCET (Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by the Karnataka examination authority. The exam is for the candidates so that they can pursue their careers in courses offered by various institutes which are situated in Karnataka. This examination is performed or held once in a year.
Karnataka PGCET 2017 Counselling
It is necessary for the candidates to attend Karnataka PGCET 2017 Counselling in person for the allotment of seats. The choice for the college and branch will be discussed on the counselling day only. The seats will be allotted on the basis of marks in the examination. The counselling of the selected candidates will start in the month of August 2017.
Steps of Karnataka PGCET 2017 Counselling
Step no 1: Registration Process
For the registration, candidates have to move to their nearest help centre after registering themselves document verification takes place.
Step 2: Document Verification Process:
- After the registration process, the document verification takes place.
- The candidates have to submit original documents along with the attested document along with one set of attested photocopies.
- The candidates who have qualified GATE, QIP aspirants, sponsored aspirants non-Karnataka candidates should report to the Bangalore centre for according to the given schedule.
List of the Document required for the Document Verification.
- Application form and hall ticket;
- Challan (candidate’s copy);
- Class X or SLC mark sheet;
- Class XII or second PUC mark sheet;
- Qualifying degree mark sheets;
- Course completion certificate;
- Two passport size photographs;
- Study certificate is required for candidates from Karnataka state only.
- GATE score card in original, if applicable;
- Caste certificate/Income certificate, if applicable;
- Domicile document of parent, if applicable
Step 3: Verification Slip
- After successfully completion of document verification candidates will have a unique key along with a verification slip.
- They must verify each and every detail in the verification if any detail is wrong then he/she must contact the exam authority.