Karnataka Diploma CET Result 2017 is conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) every year for the students to get admission and to join the 2nd year B. Tech program offered by Karnataka University. Students have to pass the entrance test for joining the academic session 2017-2018.
The candidates must apply for Karnataka Diploma CET 2017 state level test and apply on or before the last date, which falls in the month of July 2017. The result for Karnataka Diploma CET Result 2017 will be tentatively in the next month after the commencement of the exams.
Karnataka Diploma CET Result 2017 Important dates
|Exam||02 Jul 2017|
|Result||To be announced|
How to check Karnataka Diploma CET Results 2017
- Visit the link of Karnataka CET Result 2017 (link) to find the result page.
- Candidates can check their results online on the above site by entering their enrollment number/registration number.
- After writing, enrollment number/registration number hit submit button.
- The next page will get their result displayed showing a number of marks obtained and fail/pass status.
Karnataka Diploma CET Result 2017 Merit List
The Karnataka Examinations Authority will prepare a merit list of the diploma holders for B.E/B.Tech Courses after the entrance test is commenced based on the ranks obtained by candidates. Ranks will be assigned separately for
- For Evening Engineering College Courses (Bangalore).
- For Day Engineering College Courses.
- For Evening Engineering College Courses (Mysore).
Karnataka Diploma CET Result 2017 Counselling
- After Merit List is officially declared on the University Website, qualified candidates will undergo the counselling process.
- Candidates can choose from various courses mentioned online by logging into their account.
- KEA will start allotting seats to candidates online after every round based on the merit list and priority option received from candidates.
Karnataka Diploma CET 2017 Documents Required
Documents required for counselling are as follows:
- 2 recent passport size Photographs.
- DCET-2017 Hall Ticket.
- Printout of the DCET-2017 Application Form.
- Fee Payment Challan in the original.
- 10th class/12th class/ Equivalent Examination Marksheet.
- Marks card of Diploma or any other Equivalent courses.
- Study Certificate signed by the concerned BEO / DDPI.
Candidates are suggested to visit again for new updates.