WB SET Application form 2019 – WB SET, acronym for West Bengal State Eligibility Test, will be conducted by West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSE). WB SET 2019 is conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professors and Lecturers in the universities and college located at the various locations in the state of West Bengal. The exam will be conducted across 20 different cities and in 30 various subjects. The applications process for WB SET 2019 will commence from the first week of August 2019 and will continue till last week of August 2019. WB SET consists of three papers – Paper 1 is common for all the candidates, Paper 2 and Paper 3 will be for the candidates who have opted for PG. The eligible candidates can visit the official in order to fill WB SET Application Form 2019. This article helps in providing all the necessary information required for WB SET Application form, important dates, how to fill, etc.
WB SET Application Form 2019- Important Dates
|Important events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application process commences||1st Week of August 2019|
|Deadline to fill WB SET Application form 2019||Last week of August 2019|
|Application fee commences||1st week of August 2019|
|Application last fee date||1st week of September 2019|
|Admit card release||7 days prior to the exam|
|WB SET Exam Date 2019||December 2019|
How to fill WB SET Application Form 2019?
- First of all visit the official website of WBCSE i.e. www.wbcsonline.in.
- Click on the option “Apply Now” popping on the page.
- The candidates have to choose the course, select the exam centres
- In the next step, you need to enter Name, Contact number, address, email D, parents name, etc.
- Then you have to enter academic qualification.
- Upload the asked the necessary documents within the parameters mentioned over there.
- At last candidates have to pay application fee, to complete the application process.
- The candidates are advised to take print out of the application form for future reference.
Note: The candidates must check the eligibility criteria and official notification before filling the application form to avoid the future rejection at the final selection process.
WB SET Application Fee 2019
- The candidates can pay the application fee in both offline and online mode.
- The candidates can pay through debit/credit card banking or cash any branch of Union Bank of India through challan.
- The general candidates have to pay RS 1000 for each application. Whereas OBC/SC/ST candidates have to pay RS 500 for same.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
WB SET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Age is just a number. There is no bar of age to appear for the exam
- Candidates should have Master’s degree. The degree should be recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC). Candidates should have secure minimum 55% in master’s degree whereas candidates belonging reserve category (OBC/SC/ST) have a relaxation 5%.
- The final year students are also eligible to appear for the exam.
About WB SET 2019
WB SET 2019 is one of the prestigious exams of West Bengal. The final selection of the candidates will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam. After the declaration of result, the final list of the shortlisted candidates will be released on the official website.
We hope this article had cleared all your doubts and queries regarding WB SET Application form 2019. If you still have any, then let us know in the comments section below. We will respond as soon as possible.