UGC NET Application Form 2019 – NTA has released UGC Admit card 2019 for the June Session on 27 May 2019. The UGC NET admit card 2019 is released on the official website of UGC NET. The registered candidates can download their admit card from the official website directly or by clicking a link given on this page. UGC NET Application form 2019 was released by NTA (National Testing Agency) from 1 March 2019. Candidates can fill the application form via online mode till 30 March 2019. Candidates can pay application fee till 1 April 2019. Candidates can modify their application details from 7 April 2019 to 14 April 2019. NTA has released an information brochure on its official website. If lecturership is your passion and you want to make it as your career, then you can take one step closer to your dream just by filling UGC NET Application Form 2019. Candidates are required to work really harder to fulfill it because there are lakhs of people who are preparing for this exam. University Grants Commission’s National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) is an online national level exam which is conducted twice in a year in both Hindi and English Language by National Testing Agency on behalf of University Grants Commission for testing the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professor, Junior Research Fellowship for Indian colleges and universities. Earlier UGC NET exam was also conducted by CBSE in an Offline mode but from now onwards as per the press release by the Indian government, it is concluded that this exam is only going to be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) only in Online mode. This article will help you in knowing about where to and how to fill the application form, documents needed, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
Latest Updates* National Testing Agency has released the UGC NET Admit Card 2019 on 27 May 2019, download the same through the link given below:
NTA NET has Announce Registration for JUNE Session UGC NET Application Form 2019: Apply Online Here
UGC NET Application Form 2019: Important Dates
NTA has released the official schedule of UGC NET 2019. Candidates can check the important dates below:
|Official Notification To Be Released||1 March 2019|
|Online Application Will Be Available||1 March 2019|
|Closing Date Of UGC NET Application Form 2019||30 March 2019|
|Last date to pay application fee||1 April 2019|
|Correction in UGC NET Application form 2019||7 April 2019- 14 April 2019|
|Admit card issuance||27 May 2019(Available)|
Process of Filling UGC NET Application Form 2019
After the Indian government has made their press release out, there is only one way of filling the application form and that is Online Mode.
- Firstly, you have to check whether basic things i.e. valid and working email id, working mobile number, scanned copies of applicant’s signature and photograph, etc are present with you or not, if not then arrange all of these as it is important while filling the form.
- Then visit their official website and you can see UGC NET 2019 application form will be available there.
- After opening the application form, you have to fill all of your personal details i.e. Name, Permanent Address, Mobile Number, etc, and educational details i.e. Graduation Subject, University, Year, Marks, etc.
- After completion of this step, you have to insert scanned copies of photograph and signature in a required format (i.e. mentioned below).
- The final step of this process is that you have to pay the application fee online through any of the modes i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Mobile Wallets etc, now submit this form and take out one print out of this form and keep it with yourself.
Documents to have While Filling Application Form
There are only 2 documents that you should have with yourself while filling UGC NET Application Form 2019 are:-
- Scanned Photograph (clicked with a white or clear background).
- Scanned Signature (done in small letters with a black ink pen).
Format and Size of Documents To Be Used
|Photograph||JPG||3.5cm (width) × 4.5cm (height)||4 KB-40 KB|
|Signature||JPG||3.5cm (width) × 1.5cm (height)||4 KB-30 KB|
Application Fee of UGC NET Application Form 2019
You can pay the application fee online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Mobile Wallets etc. Brief differentiation of application fee for the different category is mentioned in the table below:
|Category||Application Form Fee|
Is It Possible To Do Correction In Application Form After Final Submission?
Yes, it is possible to do correction in UGC NET Application Form 2019 after submitting it. Candidates can modify their application forms if they insert any information wrong. this process will start from 7 April 2019 and will continue till 14 April 2019. No modification will be possible after that. candidates should make sure that they provide the correct information in the application to avoid any uncertain scenario at further stages.
Eligibility Criteria of Appearing In NET Exam
Before submitting UGC NET Application Form 2019, an applicant should be aware that whether he/she is eligible for this exam or not. And you can know it by going through the important points mentioned below:-
- An applicant must be maximum of 30 years of age on 1st January 2020, if they want to apply for the junior research fellowship post as well as there are 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC/ Transgender category applicants.
- There is one good news for applicants that who wants to apply for Assistant Professor post there is no maximum age applicable, they can apply for this post irrespective of their age.
- An applicant must have done masters or post graduation in Commerce/ Science/ Arts from any recognized university with a minimum 55% of marks for general category and there is a relaxation of 5% i.e. 50% of total marks for OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category.
- If an applicant has completed their Ph.D. degree before September 19th, 1992 then they will be eligible for 5% relaxation in minimum marks required for qualifying the exam.
Stay tuned to this page to remain updated about the latest information.