SSC CPO SI 2019 – SSC or Staff Selection Commission will conduct the recruitment of sub-inspectors in Delhi Police, assistant police inspectors in CISF (Central Intelligence Security Force) and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF’s). SSC CPO is an acronym that stands for Staff Selection commision Central Police Organization. The candidates willing to appear for the exam examination must be active on internet as the notification will be released on the official website. The application process for SSC CPO SI 2019 will commence from January 2019 and will continue till March 2019. The selection process involves two exams i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2, Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical test. After testing the candidates on various parameters, the examination body will release the final list of the shortlisted candidates in the month of November 2019. As far as competition level is concerned, exam for government Job will have number of applicants in attendance. This article imparts all the relevant information regarding SSC CPO SI 2019, Application process, important dates, etc.
SSC CPO SI Important Dates 2019
The following are the tentative dates and events for SSC CPO SI 2019 as the official notification is yet to be released by the authority.
|Important Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencement of application process||January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form for SSC CPO SI 2019||March 2019|
|Issuance of admit card for Paper 1||April 2019|
|Paper 1 Exam Date||May 2019|
|Declaration of result for Paper 1||June 2019|
|Date for PET, PST and Medical Test||July 2019|
|Declaration of result for PST, PET and Medical Test||August 2019|
|Issuance of Admit card for Exam 2||September 2019|
|Paper 2 Exam Date||October 2019|
|Declaration of final result||November 2019|
SSC CPO SI Application Form 2019
The candidates can fill the SSC CPO SI Application form 2019 through official website of the conducting authority. They need to fill academic as well as personal details. The candidates also need to upload the left-hand thumb impression, passport size photograph, and signature along with the application form. The candidates are advised to check the details entered twice before submitting the form as SSC will give few chances to alter or edit the details entered. At last, the candidates have to pay the application fee via bank challan or online mode i.e. using debit or credit cards. The candidates can also generate SBI Bank Challan to fill the application form.
SSC CPO SI Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates must have graduation degree or equivalent education from any recognized college or Institute.
- The male candidates who are willing to grab the seat of Sub- Inspector must have valid Driving License to apply for the examination.
- 20 years is the minimum age limit and 24 years is the maximum age to apply for the examination.
- There would be relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The candidates who belong to any nationality including Indian, Bhutanese, Nepalese, or migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka (who came over to India and settled before 1st January 1962) are eligible to appear for the examination.
SSC CPO SI Admit Card 2019
The examination body will release separate hall tickets/ admit card for Papers 1 and Paper 2. The candidates are required to register for admit card via online mode. One can download the admit card from the official web portal.
SSC CPO SI 2019- Exam Stages
SSC CPO stage 1 will be computer-based test and second stage is online examination which is especially for English Language. Both the exams will be consisting objective-type of questions. After clearing stage 1 exam, the candidates have to appear for Physical Endurance Test (PET) which is also called medical examination. The following are the stages of SSC CPO SI 2019.
- Stage 1- two exams i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 online mode or Computer-based test
- Paper 2 will also be a computer-based test.
- Stage 2 – Clear stage 1 examination then need to appear for PET (Physical Endurance Test)
- Stage 3- Clear PET or Medical then clear Paper 2 for the final selection.
SSC CPO SI Application Fee 2019
The following are some key points for the application fee for SSC SI 2019.
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- For UR/OBC candidates have to pay RS 100 as application fee amount.
SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
Here below we provide you the syllabus and exam pattern for SSC SI 2019 and the exam pattern is divided into parts Paper 1 and Paper 2.
For Paper 1
- General Knowledge
- Reasoning and General intelligence.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Physical Endurance test or Medical test
- English comprehension
- Every section will have 50 questions of 50 marks. The candidates would be given a time of 2 hours to complete entire exam which comprise total 200 questions.
- There would be negative marking as well in the examination. For every incorrect response, 0.25 marks would be deducted. No interview for the post-Sub Inspector, Assistant sub-inspector in Delhi Police.
For Paper 2
- 1-3 questions will be asked for direction and distance
- 1to 2 questions will be asked on the basis of blood relations and 0 to 2 questions will be asked on ordering and ranking.
- Data Sufficiency part will consist 5 to 7 questions on arithmetic, cubes, operations etc.
- There would be 3 to 5 questions from Venn diagrams, pie charts, graphs etc.
- There is a possibility that there would be questions asked from drawing interferences and unfolding figural pattern.
- For coding and decoding, there would be 2 to 3 questions asked from analogy, alphabetical sequence etc.
- For series and sequences, there would be 3 to 5 questions from semantic and figural series.
SSC CPO SI 2019- Physical Endurance Test
- 100 meters race in 16 minutes
- 5 km race in 6 minutes
- 65 meters Long jump given 3 chances
- 2 meters High Jump given 2 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs.)- 5 meters given 3 chances
- 100 meters race in 18 seconds
- 800 meters race in 4 minutes
- 9 feet long jump given 3 chances
- 3 feet high jump given 3 chances
SSC CPO SI Answer Key 2019
The answer key will give the candidates an idea about their performance in the exam. The examination body will release the answer key on its official website. The candidates have to enter roll number and password to view the answer key.
SSC CPO SI Result 2019
The final result of SSC SI 2019 will be published on its official website in the month of November 2019. The candidates have to enter their login credentials. They can check result and cut off set by the authority.
This is all about SSC SI 2019. If you still have any doubt or query then let us know in the comments section below.
All the best for the exams!