SSC CHSL Application form 2019 has been released on 5 March 2019 via online mode on the official website of the conducting authority. Application form will be available till 5 April 2019 upto 05:00 PM. Application fee via online mode will be entertained till 7 April 2019 and offline will be entertained till 9 April 2019. SSC has released the official exam calendar for the SSC CHSL 2019. Every candidate who wants to give this exam has to fill the application form to appear in this exam. To fill the application form, every candidate should be eligible according to the standards set by the officials. Those candidates who are not eligible will not be able to fill the application form. SSC CHSL 2019 (Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level) is conducted to recruit Lower divisional clerk, postal Assistant or sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant. This exam is conducted in all over India. This exam will be in three stages. The three stages will be:
- Tier – I
- Tier – II
- Tier – III
SSC CHSL Application Form has been started: Apply Online Here
Every candidate has to clear all the three stages. Those candidates who will qualify the Tier – I, will give Tier -II, Tier – III will be skills and typing test. Those who will clear Tier – II will give Tier III.
Note: SSC has released the online application forms of SSC CHSL 2019 on 5 March 2019. Candidates can submit the application form successfully till 5 April 2019 upto 05:00
PM. The online application fee will be accepted till 7 April 2019 and offline till 9 April 2019.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2019
The Application forms are available on the official website. Only those candidates can fill the application form who fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the official standards. An application form will be the first step towards this exam. An application form is available from 5 March 2019 and will be available till 5 April 2019.
How to Fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2019?
- Visit the official Website of SSC authority.
- There will be a ‘Apply ‘ tab. Click on it.
- There will be ‘CHSL menu’ click on it.
- Click on the ‘ Apply now’ tab.
- SSC CHSL 2019 Application form will be filled in two parts.
- Part – I will be of basic details of the candidate like name, father’s name etc.
- Part – II will be in payment mode.
- After clicking on the ‘ Apply now’ tab, an application form will appear on computer screen. Fill out the basic details.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and signature on the application form.
- Now it’s time for the payment mode. Pay the fees.
- Take a print and save it for further process.
SSC CHSL Application Fees 2019
- The application fee for the SSC CHSL is Rs.100 for the candidate belonging to general category.
- Application fee for the candidates belonging to reserved categories is exempted for this exam.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2019
It is important for each and every candidate to check the Eligibility before applying for the same. The Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2019 is as follows:
- Applying Candidate should be Citizen of India.
- Refugee of Tibet, Nepal, and Bhutan can also apply but should fulfill the Eligibility Criteria mandated by Indian Government.
- Age limit
- Age of the applying Candidate should be from 18 years to 27 years.
- There is also relaxation in age limit set by the official standards.
Relaxation in age limit:
|SC & ST||5 year|
|Physically Handicapped OBC||13 year|
|Differently abled||10 year|
|Differently abled SC & ST||15 year|
|Ex-Serviceman ( General )||3 year|
|Ex-Serviceman ( OBC)||6 year|
|CGE ( SC&ST)||Up to 45 years|
|CGE ( OBC)||Up to 43 years|
|CGE ( General )||Up to 40 years|
- Educational Qualification
Applying Candidate should be 12th passed from a recognized authority.
SSC CHSL Important events 2019
|Application form starting Date||5 March 2019 (Released)|
|Application form Closing Date||5 April 2019 (Released)|
|Last date for fees submission||5 April 2019 (Released)|
|Admit card for Tier – I||2 or 3 weeks prior to the examination|
|Exam Date of Tier – I||1 July 2019 to 26 July 2019 (Released)|
|Answer key availability of Tier – I||Notify Soon|
|Result of Tier – I||Notify Soon|
|Admit card of Tier – II||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date of Tier – II||Notify Soon|
|Answer key availability of Tier – II||Notify Soon|
|Result of Tier – II||Notify Soon|
|Admit card of Tier – III||Notify Soon|
|Test of Tier-III||Notify Soon|
|Final list of selected candidates||Notify Soon|
We wish very good luck to every candidate who is going to appear for the SSC CHSL 2019 exam. For further details regarding the SSC CHSL Application Form 2019, stay connected with our articles.