SSC CHSL Application form 2019 will release in the month of November 2018. Every candidate who wants to give this exam has to fill the application form to appear in this exam. To fill the application form, every candidate should be eligible according to the standards set by the officials. Those candidates who are not eligible will not be able to fill the application form. SSC CHSL 2019 (Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level) is conducted to recruit Lower divisional clerk, postal Assistant or sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant. This exam is conducted in all over India. This exam will be in three stages. The three stages will be:
- Tier – I
- Tier – II
- Tier – III
Every candidate has to clear all the three stages.
Those candidates who will qualify the Tier – I, will give Tier -II, Tier – III will be skills and typing test. Those who will clear Tier – II will give Tier III.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2019
The Application form will be available on the official website. Only those candidates can fill the application form who fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the official standards. An application form will be the first step towards this exam. An application form will be available from the month of November or December.
How to Fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2019?
- Visit the official Website of SSC authority.
- There will be ‘Apply ‘ tab. Click on it.
- There will be ‘CHSL menu’ click on it.
- Click on ‘ Apply now’ tab.
- SSC CHSL 2019 Application form will be filled in two parts.
- Part – I will be of basic details of the candidate like name, father’s name etc.
- Part – II will be in payment mode.
- After clicking on the ‘ Apply now’ tab, an application form will appear on computer screen. Fill out the basic details.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and signature on the application form.
- Now it’s time for the payment mode. Pay the fees.
- Take a print and save it for further process.
SSC CHSL Application Fees 2019
- The application fee for the SSC CHSL is Rs.100 for the candidate belonging to general category.
- Application fee for the candidates belonging to reserved categories is exempted for this exam.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2019
It is important for each and every candidate to check the Eligibility before applying for the same. The Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2019 is as follows:
- Applying Candidate should be Citizen of India.
- Refugee of Tibet, Nepal, and Bhutan can also apply but should fulfill the Eligibility Criteria mandated by Indian Government.
- Age limit
- Age of the applying Candidate should be from 18 years to 27 years.
- There is also relaxation in age limit set by the official standards.
Relaxation in age limit:
|SC & ST||5 year|
|Physically Handicapped OBC||13 year|
|Differently abled||10 year|
|Differently abled SC & ST||15 year|
|Ex-Serviceman ( General )||3 year|
|Ex-Serviceman ( OBC)||6 year|
|CGE ( SC&ST)||Up to 45 years|
|CGE ( OBC)||Up to 43 years|
|CGE ( General )||Up to 40 years|
- Educational Qualification
Applying Candidate should be 12th passed from a recognized authority.
SSC CHSL Important events 2019
|Events||Dates ( Tentative)|
|Application form starting Date||November 2018|
|Application form Closing Date||December 2018|
|Last date for fees submission||December 2018|
|Admit card for Tier – I||March 2019|
|Exam Date of Tier – I||March 2019|
|Answer key availability of Tier – I||May 2019|
|Result of Tier – I||May 2019|
|Admit card of Tier – II||June 2019|
|Exam Date of Tier – II||June 2019|
|Answer key availability of Tier – II||July 2019|
|Result of Tier – II||August 2019|
|Admit card of Tier – III||September 2019|
|Test of Tier-III||October 2019|
|Final list of selected candidates||October 2019|
We wish a very good luck to every candidate who is going to appear for the SSC CHSL 2019 exam. For further details regarding the SSC CHSL Application Form 2019, stay connected with our articles.