SSC CGL Admit card 2019 for the western region has been released by the exam conducting body. The candidates who have successfully applied to appear in SSC CGL 2019 exam can now download their admit card from 16 May 2019. A link has been posted on this page to download the same. The official authority SSC (Staff selection commission) is responsible for issuing the Admit card for SSC CGL exam 2019. Admit card will be issued on the official website via online mode only. SSC CGL Admit card 2019 will be released before 1 or 2 weeks of the commencement of the examination. SSC CGL 2019 exam held in multiple tiers so admit card will be released before the commencement of each tier consecutively. Candidates will be able to download their respective admit card by providing their credentials (registration number and password) provided at the time of application form submission. Separate link of the SSC CGL Admit card 2019 will be provided for downloading of different regions. All candidates are required to carry their admit card at the exam centre in order to get the entry in the examination hall. No candidate will be allowed inside the examination hall through the invigilator without the admit card. Admit card will be carrying the following information: Name, examination venue, time, reporting time, password, roll number, ticket number.
SSC CGL Admit card 2019 is the most essential document along with the ID proof to be carried by the candidate. In order to get complete information regarding the events of SSC CGL Admit card 2019 read the complete article carefully. The article will provide brief information about the important dates, how to download the admit card, exam centres.
Latest Update: Staff selection commission has released the SSC CGL Admit card 2019 on 16 May 2019, click the link given below to download the same:
SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the examination||SSC CGL 2019 (Staff selection commission combined graduate level)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC )|
|Website||www.ssc.nic.in or regional SSC websites|
|Details mentioned on Admit Card||Name, examination centre, time, reporting time, password, roll number, ticket number|
|Mode of examination||Online Computer Based Exam|
SSC CGL Admit card 2019: Important Dates
All applying candidates should check the important dates regarding all the events of SSC CGL Admit card 2019. Candidates are informed that below-given dates are official as the official authority has announced the official schedule. After the conducting body has announced its schedule we have updated the same here, stay connected.
|Publication of Official Notification for SSC 2019||April 2019|
|Availability of SSC CGL 2019 Application Form||5 May 2019|
|CGL 2019 Registration closes||4 June 2019|
|Last date to Pay Online Application Fee||4 June 2019|
|Release of Online admit card for Tier-1||16 May 2019|
|SSC CGL 2019 (Tier I) Exam Date||4 to 19 June 2019|
|SSC CGL 2019 Result (Tier-I)||July 2019|
|Tier II Admit Card||August 2019|
|SSC CGL (Tier II) 2019 Exam Date||11 to 13 September 2019|
|SSC CGL Result (Tier II) 2019||Dec-19|
|Tier III Admit Card||Jan-20|
|SSC CGL 2019 (Tier III) Exam Date||January 2020 (To be updated later)|
|SSC CGL (Tier IV) Exam Date||March/April 2020 (To be updated later)|
How to Download SSC CGL Admit card 2019?
We have provided steps to download SSC CGL 2019 Admit card. Candidates should follow below given simple steps in order to download their respective admit card successfully.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the conducting body and click on the region wise link given for admit card.
- Step 2: Enter login credentials like registration number/roll number/name and date of birth which you get at the time of application form submission.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 4: The admit card of SSC CGL 2019 will appear on your screen.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Details Mentioned on SSC CGL Admit card 2019
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card:
|Details related to exam||Details of candidates||Subjects|
|Roll number||Candidate’s name||Papers|
|Ticket number||Date of birth||Subjects|
|Date of examination||Sex||–|
Discrepancy in SSC CGL Admit card 2019
- Candidates must verify all the details mentioned on their admit card while downloading it. It is important that the information present on the admit card matches with the one in the application form of the candidate. Wrong or mismatch information can create issues at the time of selection.
- If in case, any deviation is found at the time of verification on the day of the exam, the candidature of the candidate could be cancelled by the invigilator immediately.
- Candidates can report to any kind of discrepancy in their admit card at the address mentioned below to avoid any sort of delay on the day of the exam and can solve their problem immediately.
Staff Selection Commission
Block No-12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110091
SSC CGL Exam Centre 2019
All the candidates get chance to choose their exam centre at the time of submission of application form. Exam centre is divided into 9 segments. SSC the official authority will be responsible for final allotment of the exam centre. We have provided a table below of the regions of SSC CGL Exam centre 2019.
|Delhi, Uttarakhand, and Rajasthan||North Region|
|Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||MP Sub-Region|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, and Tripura||North Eastern Region|
|Kerala and Karnataka||KKR region|
|Gujarat, Goa, and Maharashtra||Western Region|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island, Sikkim and West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orrisa||Eastern Region|
|Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Central Region|
|Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, and Tamil Nadu||Southern Region|
|Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Punjab||North Western Sub-Region|
Important instructions on SSC CGL admit card 2019
All candidates appearing for SSC CGL exam 2019 must follow the below-mentioned instructions strictly.
- Candidates must carry 2 copies of their recent passport size coloured photograph along with a photo identity proof in Xerox and original to the exam centre. Presence of them will be strictly checked by the invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry a mobile phone, calculator, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget inside the examination hall.
- If any candidate is found carrying a mobile phone, electronic gadget or any other related accessories either in working or switched off mode, their candidature will be cancelled immediately by the invigilator.
- Pen and a rough sheet will be provided to the candidates in the examination hall, no other article will be allowed.
- Candidates must ensure that they do not indulge in any sort of unfair means during the conduct of examination, doing this will let them in risk.
- Candidate should download the admit card from the official website of their region.
- Read all the information carefully in the admit card and follow them strictly.
- Paste photograph and do not staple in the required area.
- Sign your admit card in the presence of invigilator carefully.
- Don’t forget to carry ID proof along with the admit card.
For further updates, stay connected. We wish you all a great success in SSC CGL 2019.