SBI SO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 – SBI stands for State Bank of India come up with its recruitment drive for position of SBI SO or State Bank of India Specialist Officer. SBI SO is one of the coveted recruitment of SBI. It is the most awaited recruitment drive of every graduate with experience in the specialized area who wants to nurture their career in the banking industry. After the victorious submission of SBI SO Application form 2019, all candidates start constructing their tricks to crack the examination. And for that they should know SBI SO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019. Here in this article, we will provide all candidates with proper SBI SO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019. Every SO work for the special or particular area comes under his/her surveillance only. The salary structure of SBI SO is very high as compared to other position. And SBI is highly paying bank among all public sector bank. Post Offered are:
- Deputy General Manager(Law ,Contractual)
- Special Management Executive
- Deputy General Manager(Law)
- Deputy Manager(Law)
SBI SO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019
SBI SO Exam Pattern 2019
|Test of Reasoning||35||35|
(This Pattern is for Deputy Manager (Law)).
- Exam Mode will be online.
- Total number of Papers will be two.
- Objective type questions will be there in the examination.
- Hindi and English language both will be there in the examination but English section will be in English only.
SBI SO Syllabus 2019
- Syllabus Structure for Professional Language:
- Law Officer: Banking Security Laws, Negotiable Instruments, Ethics and Corporate Governance in Banking, Financial Analysis, Banking Operational Laws, Banker-Customer Relations, Banking Regulated Laws, Compliance and Legal Aspects, Security Types and Regulatory Frameworks, Electronic Banking, Loans and Advances etc.
- Chartered Accountant: Accounting Standards, Accounting Guidance Note, Financial Report Standards, Indian Accounting Standards, Accounting and Reporting of Financial Instrument, Share, Business valuation, Inflation Accounting, Indian Capital Market, Mutual Funds, Share-based Payment, Liability Valuation, Foreign Exchanges, Auditing, Corporate Financial Reporting etc.
- Statistician: Basic Statistical Methods and Inference, Uni-Variate Data, Bi-Variate Data, Time series forecasting, Sampling Concepts, Simple Regression, Multiple Regression, Variance Analysis, Banking-Insurance, Financial Market, Foreign Exchanges, Forecasting Portfolio, Sampling Distribution, Estimations Theory etc.
- Systems Officer/IT Officer: Computer Networks and Basic Programming Languages (C, C++, Java), Data Base Management Systems (DBMS), Basic concepts of Software and Hardware, Web Technologies, Information Systems and Software Engineering, Data Structures, Computer Organization, Computer Networks, Network Programming, Algorithms, Digital Electronics etc.
- Syllabus Structure for Quantitative Aptitude:
|Averages||Boats & Streams||Clocks||Decimal & Fractions|
|HCF & LCM||Line Graphs||Logarithms||Mensuration|
|Mixtures & Allegations||Compound Interest||Time||Speed and Distance|
|Profit and Loss||Permutation and Combination||Probability||Pie charts|
|Data table||Bar Graphs||Line graphs||Mixed graphs|
|case study||Permutation & Combination||Problems on Ages.||Problems on Trains|
|Roots||Simplification||Time and Work||Volume & Surface|
|Area||Number system and simplification||Unitary Method||Problem based on numbers|
|Ration and Proportion||Partnership||Simple Interest||Compound interest.|
- Syllabus Structure for Reasoning:
|Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle||Alphabet Test||Arithmetical Reasoning||Classification|
|Clocks & Calendars||Data Sufficiency||Deriving Conclusions From Passages||Direction & Distance Sense Test|
|Inserting The Missing Character||Time Sequence Test||Analytical Reasoning||Cause & Effect Input & Output Arrangements|
|Seating Arrangements||Coded Inequalities||Decision Making||Logical Sequence Of Words.|
|Logical Venn Diagrams||Puzzle Test||Statement – Conclusions||Theme Detection|
|Alphabet Numbers||Series Test||Syllogism||Analogies/Decision-Making|
|Coding/Decoding||Blood Relations||Odd One Out Number||Ranking|
|Statement & Assumptions||Course Of Action||Passage & Conclusion Test||Assertion & Reason Statement & Course Of Action|
- Syllabus English Language:
|Fill in the Blanks||Para substitution||Para Jumble||Close test/ passages|
|Synonyms/Antonyms||Choosing the appropriate word||Spelling check||Idioms & Phrases|
|Completion of a Sentence||Correction of a Sentence||Re-arrangement of a Sentence||Subject-Verb Agreement|
|Tenses||Theme detection||Unseen Passages||Verb|
|Word Formation||Vocabulary||Grammar||Identification of errors|
We hope you all get success. For further details, stay connected with our articles.