SBI SO Previous Year Question Papers 2018, 2019 – SBI (State Bank of India) is the supreme authority which will conduct SBI SO 2019. The examination offers limited and vacant seats for the post of specialist officers (SO). The examination is yet to be conducted by the authority. It is expected that examination would be conducted in online mode i.e. it would be a computer-based test. SBI SO questions papers 2019 will give candidates a brief idea about the exam pattern and syllabus of the examination. The online registration for the exam will commence in the month of January 2019. The exam offers 20 different positions of Specialist Cadre Officers (Contractual). There are thousands of candidates who appear for the examination. This certainly means that the examination would be highly competitive. This article imparts all the relevant information regarding SBI SO Previous Year Questions Papers 2018, 2019, important dates, etc.
SBI SO Previous Year Question Papers- How to Download
Here we provide you the simple steps to download SBI SO Previous Year Question Papers 2018, 2019.
- Visit the official web portal of the conducting authority.
- Click on the tab “SBI SO Previous Year Question Papers 2018, 2019”
- Download and take out multiple print outs of the same for future references.
SBI SO Previous Year Question Papers 2018, 2019 – Important Highlights
- Name of the organization – State Bank Of India
- Job Role – Specialist officer
- Job Location- Across India
- No of vacancies – 407 vacancies
- Application starts – January 2019
- Application ends – February 2019
- Category- SBI Specialist officer
- Official website- www. sbi.co.in
SBI SO Previous Year Question Papers 2018, 2019 – Benefits
Here are some benefits of downloading SBI SO Previous Year Question Papers 2018, 2019
- The candidates will get familiar with the SBI SO syllabus and pattern 2019 of the examination.
- Solving previous questions papers will give you the exact nature of the exam.
- They will get to know the nature of the examination which can be expected in SBI SO 2019.
- Solving previous year question papers will help you to know the preparation level and hard work required to grab a seat in any SBI branch across the country.
SBI SO Pay Scale and Salary
MMGS II – (Annual CTC – Rs. 18 Lac) – 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
SMGS IV – (Annual CTC – Rs. 22 Lac) 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
SBI SO Preparation Tips
The following are some preparation tips given by the experts:
- Time Management- There should be proper time table for the studies and that time table should be strictly followed.
- Health – Healthy mind resides in a healthy body. Don’t sacrifice your health for studies. Health is wealth.
- Must appear for mock test- The candidates are advised to appear for the mock test. Mock test will give the candidates idea about the exam pattern, syllabus, and preparation of the candidates.
- Solve previous year question papers- The candidates must solve previous question papers and sample papers as it will help the candidates to achieve good marks in the examination.
About SBI SO 2019
The examination is expected to be held in the month of March 2019. The candidates must start preparing as time is running. SBI is one of the best organizations when it comes to banking sector. There are number of candidates who appear for the exam every year.
This is all about SBI SO Previous Year Question Papers. If you still have any doubt or query, then let us know in the comments section below.
All the best for the exams!