SBI SO Application Form 2019 – Everyone knows that State Bank of India (SBI) is the leading public sector bank which is dealing in regular banking as well as financial banking from around 200 years approximately. And that is why every candidate who want to make their career in the banking industry, have dreamt of working with them. Why not anyone wants to work with them, it would be a pleasure for any candidate to be a part of such a reputed and big bank. That is why State Bank India (SBI) conducts an entrance exam once a year at a national for recruiting candidates for the post of Specialist Officers (SO) as Assistant Managers, Special Management Executive, Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager etc. on the both contractual as well as permanent basis. And according to the recruitment, candidate will get placed in any of the branches presents across the nation, so if any aspirant wants to be a part of them, then he/she have to fill SBI SO Application Form 2019. As well as you will get to obtain more information i.e. eligibility criteria, how to fill an application form, documents needed, size and format, important dates etc. Below in this article, so stay here with us on this page.
SBI SO Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|SBI SO Notification 2019||Month of September or October 2018|
|SBI SO APPLICATION FORM 2019 Registration Starts In||1st Week of October 2018|
|Online Application Form Registration Ends At||4th Week of October 2018|
These are some of the important dates which are necessary for every candidate to keep in mind because without knowing the online registration starting date and online registration ending date, an aspirant can’t appear for the entrance exam.
Easy Steps to Fill SBI SO Application Form 2019
If any of the candidates have any kind of doubt or facing any kind of problem in filling SBI SO Application Form 2019, then we will provide full information and easy steps which will surely help every candidate in filling the application form. So, follow these steps mentioned below: –
First of all, a candidate has to know that application forms will be filled via online mode only, there is no facility of offline mode is available.
- Valid Email Id & Mobile Number: – Before filling the application form, the basic and most important thing you need to check is whether your email id and mobile number which you are going to mention in the form is working or not. If it is working, then you can use that email ID and mobile number and if not, then you have to create a new email id and mobile number before using it.
- Open Official Website & Get Registered: – Then go to the official website of State Bank Of India or SBI https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ and click on a home page, after that, you have to open the link “Join”. After clicking that link again you have to click on a link named as “Click Here To Apply Online For SBI SO” through that you can be able to open the application form and you can start entering your details.
- Enter Personal And Education Details: – Once your application form has been opened, then you have to enter your personal details i.e. your Name, Father’s Name, Address, Mobile Number, etc. As well as you have to enter your educational details i.e. 10th marks, 12th marks, school board, graduation subject, graduation year, university etc.
- Upload Photograph & Signature Image: – After entering your personal and education details, the candidate has to proceed towards uploading the scanned image of your recent passport size photograph and the scanned image of your signature.
- Payment of Application Fee: – Now After completing all the formalities you have to proceed towards the payment option. And the only way to pay the fee is via online mode only, and you can pay through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Mobile Wallet etc. After paying the fee you just have to click on the submit button and your form will get submitted.
- Take a Print Out & Post It To Higher Authority: – Once Application Form has been submitted, now a candidate a candidate has to take out a print and send one hard copy of the application form along with the following documents i.e. recent photograph, educational qualification certificate’s, experience certificate’s, resume and caste certificate’s etc. have to super-scribed as “Application for the post of _____ ( Application Code) And send it to SBI office on the address given below:-
The General Manager
State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment And Promotion Department,
Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor, Plot No. 209
VBR Block No. 3, Nariman Point, Mumbai
Pin Code: – 400021
Documents Needed While Filling SBI SO Application Form 2019
The Documents that have to be with you at time of filling SBI SO Application Form 2019 are listed below: –
- First of all, a candidate should have their own recently clicked and scanned copy of colored passport size photograph and it should be clicked against the clear background i.e. white is preferable and in a specific format mention below in the article.
- The second document which is must is a scanned copy of the signature done in small letters on a white paper by black ink pen.
- The third document that you have to send with hard copy is Educational Qualification Certificate which briefs us about the total percentage of marks you have got in your 10th class, 12th class as well as in graduation.
- A candidate also has to send their Experience Certificate of the company in which he/she is working and along with the certificate a candidate has to send his Resume to our office.
- And the last document that a candidate has to attach along their all other documents is Caste Certificate. This certificate will help a candidate who belongs to SC/ST/PWD/OBC category in availing relaxation of age if applicable as per the rule of Indian Government.
SBI SO Application Form 2019 Document’s Size & Format
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||200 × 230 Pixels||20 kb- 50 kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||140 × 60 Pixels||10 kb – 20 kb|
Important information you have to remember that the only mode of paying the SBI SO APPLICATION FORM 2019 fee is online and the way to pay an online fee is via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Mobile Wallets etc. The amount is briefly categorized in the table below according to the category of candidate: –
|Category Of Candidate||Application Fee (Rs)|
Is Correction Applicable After Submitting Application Form?
If you have paid application fee and submitted your SBI SO Application Form 2019, and now recognized that there is some mistake in the application form and want to make some edit in it, then you can make it or not? Then let us inform you that it is not applicable to make changes in the application form after submission, you have to fill and submit a new application form along with the full application fee if you want to appear for the SBI SO 2019 Exam.
Note: – There is no Refund Policy Available.
SBI SO Eligibility Criteria 2019
- A candidate has to be a citizen of India, if he/she wants to fill SBI SO APPLICATION FORM 2019 and appear for the exam.
- Candidate must be graduated from recognized university from any of the fields i.e. Science/ Commerce/ Arts.
- Age limit is another eligibility criterion which may vary from post to post for which candidate want to apply and it is mentioned in the table below: –
This table contains the Eligibility criteria according to the post: –
|Post||Age Limit (In Years)||Educational Qualification||Working Experience|
|Deputy General Manager (Law And Contractual)||42 Years – 52 Years Of Age||Candidate must have done 5 Years or 3 Years graduation in Law from a recognized university.||Candidate must be a member of Bar Council as Advocate and have at least 17 years of experience in the Legal Department Of Scheduled Commercial Banks or Financial Institutions or Asset Reconstruction Company as Law Officer otherwise a candidate also can be working as Law Officer in Both Legal Department Of Scheduled Commercial Banks And Asset Reconstruction Company and also having vast experience in Recovery and Rehabilitation. This experience should be after recruitment as an Advocate with Bar Council.|
|Special Management Executive||30 Years Of Age – 40 Years Of Age||
Candidate should have completed CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance or have done at least 2 years of PG Diploma in Finance from AICTE or from Government recognized institutes.
Only full-time courses will be considered for this post.
Candidate must hold an experience of 5 years post qualification as an Executive in Supervisory/ Management role: – In a Scheduled Commercial Bank or in a Public Sector or listed Financial Institution as on 31.12.2019.
Candidates who are having experience in processing of credit proposals will be considered.
Deputy Manager (Law)
|25 Years Of Age – 35 Years Of Age||Candidate must have done 5 Years or 3 Years graduation in Law from a recognized university.||Candidate must be a member of Bar Council as Advocate and have at least 4 years of experience as Practising Advocate in the Legal Department Of Scheduled Commercial Banks or Financial Institutions or Asset Reconstruction Company as Law Officer otherwise a candidate also can be working as Law Officer for around 4 years in Both Legal Department Of Scheduled Commercial Banks And Asset Reconstruction Company and also having vast experience in Recovery and Rehabilitation. This experience should be after recruitment as an Advocate with Bar Council.|
|Deputy General Manager (Law)||42 years Of Age – 52 Years Of Age||Candidate must have done 5 Years or 3 Years graduation in Law from a recognized university.
Post Graduate (PG) degree in Law will be considered.
|Candidate must be a member of Bar Council as Advocate and have at least 17 years of experience in the Legal Department Of Scheduled Commercial Banks or Financial Institutions or Asset Reconstruction Company as Law Officer otherwise a candidate also can be working as Law Officer in Both Legal Department Of Scheduled Commercial Banks And Asset Reconstruction Company and also having vast experience in Recovery and Rehabilitation. This experience should be after recruitment as an Advocate with Bar Council.|
Stay tuned to this page to remain updated about the latest information and feel free to write your view the in comments section