SBI SO Admit Card 2019 will be released by the officials before the commencement of the examination. Each and Every candidate needs to carry SBI SO Admit Card 2019 along with them at the exam venue if they want to give the exam. If any candidate forgets to bring SBI SO Admit Card 2019, he/she will not be able to give the exam. SBI (State Bank of India) conducted this exam to recruit candidates for the position of SO (Specialist Officer). Large number of candidates apply for this prominent examination.
Overview of the Examination:
|Name of the Examination||State Bank of India Specialist Officer|
|Conducted by||State Bank of India|
|Exam Purpose is to recruit||Offer Manager, General Manager, and specialist officer|
|Mode of the examination||Computer based exam|
This position is dream of millions of candidate’s across the country. The reasons why everyone wants this position is:
- Brand value of State Bank of India and the reputation in the designation of SBI PO.
- Pay scale structure.
- Growth Opportunities and promotions.
- Satisfaction with the job and Social prestige.
SBI SO Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have successfully filled up the Application forms will get their respective SBI SO Admit Card 2019 before 3 weeks of the examination. Official schedule will be announced by the Official Authority. But, Candidates can check tentative or expected dates here.
Availability of SBI SO Admit Card 2019
|Date of examination||2nd week of Jan 2019|
|Result Declaration||Feb 2019|
How to Download SBI SO Admit Card 2019?
- Candidates can download their admit card with the help of the registration id and via online process only.
- Visit Official Website of the State Bank of India.
- There will be a link on the website for Admit card. Click on the link.
- Another page will appear on your computer screens, and it will be asking for Registration number, date of birth and password.
- Insert the details and Click on the Submit button.
- There will be a specific link on the page to download it.
Candidates should take 2-3 print outs of the same for future reference. And should preserve SBI SO Admit Card 2019 till the final process.
How to sort out issues on SBI SO Admit Card 2019
If any candidate finds any problem in the admit card, he/she should immediately contact to the official Authority. State bank of India has set up a special help desk to address the queries of the candidates. Candidates who are addressing their queries as mail should put their subject as “Recruitment of Clerk in State Bank of India”. If any candidate’s Admit card is not available then for sure candidate has made some mistake while filling the application form. This is advised to each and every pursuing candidate that while filling the application form they should be careful and check it once before submitting it. Every candidate should check their Admit card carefully whether it can create problem at the time of examination and selection as well.
Details Mentioned on SBI SO Admit Card 2019
- Name of the candidate, Fathers name, Mothers name, Registration number, Date of birth and other personal details.
- Exam Centre, Exam timing, Exam venue.
- Important instructions.
Exam Day instructions
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any electrical gadget like calculator, mobile phones with them and only usable Articles like Pen, Pencil will be allowed.
- It will be an online SBI SO 2019 exam.
- Don’t forget to bring Admit card and Id proof on the day of examination.
- Don’t forget to sign the attendance sheet.
- Unfair means are strictly prohibited.
We wish each and every candidate a very good luck. For further details, stay connected with our articles.