SBI SO Result 2019 – will be declared after some week of commencement of the examination. When SBI SO 2019 exam ends, everyone will start waiting for the result. Those who will clear the online exam mode then a merit list will be prepared to shortlist the candidates for the interview. SBI SO Exam is conducted by State Bank of India to recruit candidates for the post of Specialist Officer. This post is dream of millions of candidate’s across the country. The reasons why everyone wants this designation is:
- Better growth opportunities
- Monetary increments
- Exposure to professional banking
An Overview of the Examination:
|Name of the Examination||State Bank of India Specialist Officer|
|Conducted by||State Bank of India|
|Exam Purpose is to recruit||Offer Manager, General Manager and specialist officer|
|Mode of the examination||Computer-based exam|
SBI SO Result 2019
Official Dates of SBI SO, Result 2019 will be announced by the officials. Candidates can check expected dates here.
Availability of SBI SO Admit Card 2019
|Date of examination||2nd week of Jan 2019|
|Result Declaration||Feb 2019|
How to Download SBI SO Result 2019
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Go to link related to Result. Click on that link.
- After that, candidates have to put their details like Registration number, Date of birth and Roll number.
- Candidate should take printout of the same for future reference.
- After the commencement of the result, a merit list will be made for shortlisting the candidates for the Interview.
- Candidates are required to clear the Interview round in order to get the Offer letter.
- Marks in the Interview round will be decided by the Officials i.e. SBI.
Deciding Factors for SBI SO Result 2019
- Number of candidates applied for the exam.
- Total number of vacancies.
- Difficulty level of the examination.
- Candidate’s performance.
- Marking scheme.
- Reservation policy.
SBI SO 2019: Cut off
To assume the SBI SO Cutoff 2019, it is important to go through the expected Cutoff. Given below is the expected Cut-Off list. In the Online Examination there will be four sections.
- Professional Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
Highlights of the Cut-off:
- Cutoff is defined as the minimum qualifying marks required for the next stage.
- Cutoff is made to select most deserving candidates.
- A small difference can make a great effect on the final result.
- Shortlisted candidates in merit list should perform well in Interview round.
- Selection will be made considering the categories.
What if your SBI SO Result 2019 is below expectations?
- First of all, don’t take stress when your result is about to declared. It will affect your state of mind to core. Mental piece is very important in order to feel calm.
- If your scores are less in the online examination then if you get chance to give the interview, Try to score as much as you can in the Interview. Interview will be a common one just be confident while interacting the officials. They might ask you some tricky question, don’t get nervous give your answer in a smarter way. Wear formals, It presents a good personality.
- If you fail to get offer letter then don’t feel ejecting, Prepare with more hard work for the next year.
We wish each and every candidate a very good luck. For further details, Stay connected with our Articles.