SBI PO RESULT 2019 – After the SBI PO exam, every candidate will start waiting for SBI PO Result 2019. This exam is conducted in different stages. So, result is declared after examination of every single stage. Candidates who will clear the first stage will be able to appear for the next stage. Similarly, those candidates who will clear all the stages will be able to be shortlisted for the selection of the offer letter. SBI PO Exam is conducted by State Bank of India to recruit candidates for the post of Probationary officer. This post is dream of millions of candidate’s across the country. The reasons why everyone wants this designation is:
- Brand value of State Bank of India and the reputation in the designation of SBI PO.
- Pay Scale
- Growth Opportunities
- Satisfaction with the job and Social prestige.
SBI PO Result 2019
Official Authority has not declared any schedule yet. But, excepted schedule for SBI PO is:F
|Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|Exam date of SBI PO Prelims||Updated soon|
|Result date of SBI PO Prelims||May 2019|
|Exam date of SBI PO mains||June 2019|
|Result date SBI PO mains||June 2019|
|Date of call letter for SBI PO group exercise and interview||July 2019|
|Group exercise and Interview exam date||August 2019|
NOTE: Pre-Exam Admit card will be available only for those who choose it while filling the application form.
How to Download SBI PO Result 2019
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- After that, candidates have to put their details like Registration number, Date of birth and Roll number.
- Scorecard will be in front of the candidate.
- Candidate should take printout of the same for future reference.
After the declaration of the result, officials will made a merit list on the basis of 75 out of 250 marks and GD personal Interview to a base form of 25 out of 50 marks. The total marks will be calculated out of 100. Those who will score high position in the merit list will be given the offer letter.
Cutoff for SBI PO Result 2019:
Cutoff varies every year but the expected Cutoff will be:
|Preliminary Examination ( out of 100 marks)||51-53||41-44||27-32||45-48|
|Main exam(out of 250 marks)||126-130||108-111||92-98||115-220|
- Number of candidates applied for the exam.
- Total number of vacancies.
- Difficulty level of the examination.
- Candidate’s performance.
- Marking scheme.
- Reservation policy.
Highlights of the cutoff:
- Cutoff is defined as the minimum qualifying marks required for the next stage.
- Cutoff is made to select most deserving candidates.
- A small difference can make a great effect on the final result.
- Short listed candidates of above exams, should do well in the group discussion and interview.
- Selection will be made considering the categories.
Selection Procedure will be take place after the commencement of each examination.
- SBI PO exam is conducted in stages i.e. Preliminary exam, Main exam, Group discussion and interview.
- Candidates who will qualify the Preliminary exam will be qualified for the Main exam.
- Those candidates who will qualify the Main exam will be invited for the Group discussion and interview round.
- Official Authority will make a Merit list after the preliminary exam and invite 10 times more candidates for the Main exam of the vacancy available.
- After the Main exam, again a merit list will be prepared for the group discussion and the personal interview. This time 3 times of the vacancy available.
- Candidates should qualify each exam with minimum qualifying marks required.
- After that, Authority will prepare the list of candidates who will get the offer letter.
We wish each and every candidate a very good luck for SBI PO Result 2019. For Further details, Stay connected with our Articles.